★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dawnbringer by Kiloo and Copenhagen Creators (Join the Beta!)

05-27-2016, 03:40 AM
Dawnbringer by Kiloo and Copenhagen Creators (Join the Beta!)

Hi everyone!

We're super excited to announce our new game - Dawnbringer.

Dawnbringer is a grand-scale, fantasy RPG. If you enjoy open-world single-player campaigns with crafting, pulse-pounding hack-n’-slash action and an engrossing story, this is the game for you!

Dawnbringer launches June 16, but you can embark on your quest now! Enroll here to join our Closed Beta and be among the first to explore the demon-infested world of Mourngard. Sharpen your sword, venture into the darkest dungeons and vanquish the terrifying demon horde!

We would love to hear your feedback! Please send comments and report bugs by filling out this form.

Stay tuned in this thread for videos, screenshots and much more or like the Dawnbringer Facebook Page.

A forsaken land. A banished hero. Two brothers in strife. As you blaze towards the world of Mourngard, your angelic wings burn to ash. You and your brother are oblivious to the cataclysmic events you are about to spark, but your arrival could also be the key to salvation. Can Mourngard be saved? Uncover the truth behind the corruption destroying the once peaceful land. Challenge your reckless brother, and purge Mourngard of its demon occupation. The fate of the world is in your hands!

Presented by Kiloo and Copenhagen Creators.

Last edited by Kiloo_Jeppe; 06-13-2016 at 07:29 AM.
05-27-2016, 04:27 AM
Looks nice, thanks for the invite

05-27-2016, 04:33 AM
Looks interesting. Hope it's not too much twitch combat, I'm getting too old for that
Too busy currently to join a beta, so I'll just enjoy the show.
05-27-2016, 12:52 PM
Signed up!!! Question though.....says it launches June 16th but yet you have it stated the beta ends July 24th? O.0
05-28-2016, 02:56 PM
This game is very addictive than I thought. Graphics is cool. Here is the gameplay video.

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING
05-29-2016, 07:49 AM
The side quest and type of enemies in this game is way too repetitive
05-29-2016, 09:12 AM
im surprised that no one even mentioned stormblades, which looks very similar to this. so, what new this time? im a fan of infinity blades genre, so excited when i heard about this.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

05-29-2016, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
im surprised that no one even mentioned stormblades, which looks very similar to this. so, what new this time? im a fan of infinity blades genre, so excited when i heard about this.
Loved stormblades, but deleted it for the lack of a doubler or something similar. Consumable IAP just isnt for me.
05-29-2016, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techzamazing View Post
This game is very addictive than I thought. Graphics is cool. Here is the gameplay video.

YouTube: video
Wait... Did Kiloo or Copenhagen Creators give you permission to post a video of a game? From what i understand you are a part of the beta test team...
05-29-2016, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Loved stormblades, but deleted it for the lack of a doubler or something similar. Consumable IAP just isnt for me.
yep, same for me here. but i really want to know what they bring this time. story campaign will be great if they added.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2