Skilly Shooterstars (by Space Pirate Cat)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Malaussene, May 28, 2016.

1. Malaussene

Malaussene Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Hello Touch Arcade people! Wanted to let you know about this little upcoming game, called Skilly Shooterstars.
    It's an arcade game to test you coordination and reflexes. It has a nice retro look and lots of pop and videogame culture references. But I think a short video from the latest beta can explain better.. Hope you like it. I'll let you all know the release date as soon as I have one.. but I hope it to be really, really soon! Than you all!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    This looks amazing!

I love stuff like this! When's it coming out? How can I help? And thank you for making this awesome thing!

3. Malaussene

Malaussene Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Hi Kimchisoju! Glad you like it! I'm hoping for a late June or early July release. If you want to help.. well, just play the game and if you have fun tell your friends :)
    I'll post more updates and new promotional material here in the next days.

4. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    His do I get into the beta?

Can I pm you for a beta invite?

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Like to play

6. Malaussene

Malaussene Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Just a quick update to let you all listen to the amazing intro tune by Juhani Junkala. It is an obvious homage to one of the greatest game of all time.. can you guess which game is it?

If you have any question about the game or want to give some (really appreciated) feedback.. write here or head to our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/skillyshooterstars where we give daily updates with nice art and funny game backstory.

If you want an invite to the latest beta (iOS or Android, no original music yet but still a blast to play), you can send a pm and I will add you as soon as possible.

Bye and thank you!

7. Malaussene

Malaussene Member

Sep 27, 2014
  8. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    football games are trendy nowadays due to upcoming UEFA Europe Championship in France))))

UNfortunately, I'm unable to watch the video(

Otherwise, graphics are pretty neat. Option to train characters is something out of the box for such kind of clicker games indeed!) However, didn't get the idea through the video what is the key challenges of the game? Is it endless?)

9. Patthegymnast

Patthegymnast Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Just sent PM!

10. SnowballTheLamp

SnowballTheLamp Well-Known Member

May 14, 2016
    I love the different characters and gameplay :D

11. Malaussene

Malaussene Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Hi uti4! This is not a "football game" :) it's just a simple endless reflexes and coordination game. You have to hit incoming balls of different colors and have to match the right target for the ball at the same time. Obviously, the balls increase their speed over time! Oh...and you have to dodge bombs too :D This is quite difficult..

Please..don't throw your phone away in anger when you lose (spoiler: you'll lose a lot.. ) I won't refund broken phones, lol.

12. Malaussene

Malaussene Member

Sep 27, 2014
    New Website!

Hey all!
    Just a quick update to let you know about Skilly Shooterstars new website.
    You will find awesome drawings and funny backstories for all of the characters!
    Why are they joining the ShooterStars tournament? Check it out HERE!.

Any feedback is reeeeaaaally appreciated!! Thank you!!!

13. Malaussene

Malaussene Member

Sep 27, 2014
    App Preview ready!

The release of Skilly Shooterstars is getting sooooo close and I'm so excited about it! :eek:
    This is the app preview which will be available on the App Store! It's really simple as I am not into Video Editing, but I hope you will enjoy it all the same :D.
    I will soon post news about the exact release date.

14. Malaussene

Malaussene Member

Sep 27, 2014
    Skilly Shooterstars Release Date!

I'm very excited to let you know Skilly Shooterstars will be released on July 7!

In the meantime enjoy another great chiptune from the game.