★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Warcher Defenders is a tiny castle defense action RPG with a very unique and challenging gameplay!

Join this epic archery adventure (with lots of weapons and spells) and fight lots of enemy hordes to defend the towers in the Baran continent and keep the sacred gems away from them!

GAME FEATURES

+ Fun and challenging gameplay
+ Simple and intuitive game controls
+ Nice retro style pixel art graphics
+ Awesome 8-bits styled original soundtrack
+ 3 unique playable characters
+ 3 challenging game modes

Ogre Pixel
ogrepixel.com

Ogre Pixel's comments:

Warcher Defenders

Esteban Duran
Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$0.99 USD

Quote:
Warcher Defenders is a tiny castle defense action RPG with a very unique and challenging gameplay!

Join this epic archery adventure (with lots of weapons and spells) and fight lots of enemy hordes to defend the towers in the Baran continent and keep the sacred gems away from them!

GAME FEATURES

+ Fun and challenging gameplay
+ Simple and intuitive game controls
+ Nice retro style pixel art graphics
+ Awesome 8-bits styled original soundtrack
+ 3 unique playable characters
+ 3 challenging game modes

Ogre Pixel
ogrepixel.com

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 109.7MB

05-31-2016, 02:16 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Ogre Pixel
Warcher Defenders gameplay trailer

Warcher Defenders gameplay trailer:

05-31-2016, 07:41 AM
What are the additional IAP ?
05-31-2016, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja40 View Post
I love adventure games and I will try your game.
Hi guys, Iam new here and I love all games

Regards
Thanks! hope you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
What are the additional IAP ?
Additional IAP on Warcher allows you to buy Soul Points bags (you unlock stuff like characters and game modes with SP), you can find them in the Market
05-31-2016, 07:53 AM
So how much would you say it costs to unlock everything? It looks very old school arcade action but I have never been a huge TD fan. I might have to give this a buy regardless cause it looks so cool
05-31-2016, 09:03 AM
Quote:
So how much would you say it costs to unlock everything? It looks very old school arcade action but I have never been a huge TD fan. I might have to give this a buy regardless cause it looks so cool
You can buy a Big Bag of SP ($4.99 USD) and unlock all characters and game modes, with an additional Big Bag you can unlock almost everything else
05-31-2016, 09:15 AM
I bought the game and I'm really enjoying it I'll leave some more imps later this evening when i get a chance to play more
05-31-2016, 09:27 AM
Quote:
I bought the game and I'm really enjoying it I'll leave some more imps later this evening when i get a chance to play more
Me too.

Quick imps after 10 minutes of playing:

Thankfully it's not tower defense the way you'd normally think. There are indeed towers that you defend, but it's more like an arcade game which is awesome.

You swipe up and down to move between platforms on the side of your tower. Line up with the lane the enemy is coming and tap to fire away. It almost has a Slayin' vibe to it. Once in a while a fairy will come along that acts as a shop (like Slayin') that you can buy all sorts of goodies from to make your run last longer. Great pixel art and music!

There are two leaderboards, one for arcade mode and one for boss rush mode. On top of that, there is a main story mode (wish you could save) and a full 1,000 achievement points.

For a dollar you can't go wrong, but remember, I still have a lot left to see in the game!

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 05-31-2016 at 09:37 AM.
05-31-2016, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Thanks! we will be waiting for it =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Me too.

Quick imps after 10 minutes of playing:

Thankfully it's not tower defense the way you'd normally think. There are indeed towers that you defend, but it's more like an arcade game which is awesome.

You swipe up and down to move between platforms on the side of your tower. Line up with the lane the enemy is coming and tap to fire away. It almost has a Slayin' vibe to it. Once in a while a fairy will come along that acts as a shop (like Slayin') that you can buy all sorts of goodies from to make your run last longer. Great pixel art and music!

There are two leaderboards, one for arcade mode and one for boss rush mode. On top of that, there is a main story mode (wish you could save) and a full 1,000 achievement points.

For a dollar you can't go wrong, but remember, I still have a lot left to see in the game!
Thank you I'm glad you like it, we worked more than a year on this, hope you find all the game cool and don't forget to unlock the different character outfits
05-31-2016, 09:54 AM
This game is sooo good. Highly recommend . Better than what I thought it was going to be. The further you get the more challenging and fun