★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Learn to walk... again!

Steppy Pants, the most realistic walking simulator you'll play this year!
Keep your cool when faced with insurmountable odds, like reckless drivers and an inexplicable inability to step on sidewalk cracks.
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll remember just how much fun you can have walking down the street.
We've been playing this game non-stop for months and it still makes us chortle!

Made with love by @stephen_last and @shathatron

Steviewee's comments:

Steppy Pants

Super Entertainment
Genres: Games Arcade Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
Learn to walk... again!

Steppy Pants, the most realistic walking simulator you'll play this year!
Keep your cool when faced with insurmountable odds, like reckless drivers and an inexplicable inability to step on sidewalk cracks.
You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll remember just how much fun you can have walking down the street.​
We've been playing this game non-stop for months and it still makes us chortle!

Made with love by @stephen_last and @shathatron​


Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 61.9MB

05-31-2016, 11:54 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,524
this game is really challenging yet so much fun and funny. can't wait til andy see this

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2


06-01-2016, 01:47 AM
#3
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 4
Thanks redribbon! Loved watching your gameplay. Must admit I felt very proud when I saw you push through and finally get past that 120m checkpoint!
06-01-2016, 01:42 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over The Rainbow
Posts: 3,306
This looks like it t'll be a laugh to play; look forward to checking it out later. I expect it to be the best walking simulator since Autumn Walk.
06-01-2016, 07:22 PM
#5
This REALLY exceeded my expectations. Great game!
06-01-2016, 08:35 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 245
This game is delightfully weird. I love the graphics and the gameplay is challenging in a perfect way. Gonna keep playing this!
06-01-2016, 09:25 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 606
Really fun! I thought this was like Daddy Long Legs, but it's much better!

I walked over 6km already!
06-01-2016, 09:55 PM
#8
Joined: May 2016
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
This game is delightfully weird. I love the graphics and the gameplay is challenging in a perfect way. Gonna keep playing this!
Delightfully weird is a good way to phrase it. Agreed.
06-02-2016, 12:32 AM
#9
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvianna View Post
I walked over 6km already!
Whoah! Impressive. Might have to crank the difficulty up on you
JK
06-02-2016, 07:32 PM
#10
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steviewee View Post
Whoah! Impressive. Might have to crank the difficulty up on you
JK
Haha yeah, my top score in a single run is just 175 though, but I love the sense of improvement the game provides.

I would suggest an option to record gameplay videos (Everyplay or ReplayKit integration). It's really a rewarding feeling when you manage to walk several steps with a good rhythm, it would be nice to be able to save and watch it again.

Also, I see there's an update with a coffee power up that makes you faster. How does it work exactly? I'm afraid it will make the game harder and I'm enjoying it so much right now.