★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stuck in Hero of Sparta!

12-24-2008, 06:07 PM
Stuck in Hero of Sparta!

I'm stuck! I'm in the chapter called "The Keeper". I have the monster's hands trapped and I've defeated the enemies. The only option I have now is to run into the fire which then switches to the animation of me running up the arm of the monster...where I am constantly knocked off. My character doesn't die...it's just a repetitive loop. How do I defeat this guy and get past this level? Please send help!
12-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylabone View Post
I'm stuck! I'm in the chapter called "The Keeper". I have the monster's hands trapped and I've defeated the enemies. The only option I have now is to run into the fire which then switches to the animation of me running up the arm of the monster...where I am constantly knocked off. My character doesn't die...it's just a repetitive loop. How do I defeat this guy and get past this level? Please send help!
when u start running up the arm of the monster, tap the circles that appear, or it was something like that. when u start running up his arm, something appears (i think its a combination of circles, like when u kill a normal monster)

12-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Not only tap but draw the indicated object(s) (I remember a half of a circle).
07-21-2009, 03:22 PM
Hero of sparta - stuck with monster with trapped hands

I read what you were saying, but I am not sure what you mean by draw half circle. You step on the gold arrow pointing up on middle platform and five gold coins sequentially roll from right to left up the monster's arm. I have tapped away at them for two days. Gez, now I get it. You put your finger on the gold coin and drag in the direction it is going. You have to do this about three times. Now, I am stuck though. I killed the monster and my guy is just standing there. I see the gold arrow thing at the bottom left corner of the screen indicating where I think it wants me to go, but I can't seem to move. I guess it is a bug. I ended up having to exit the game and do all the battle again. The second time it did the story after killing the monster like it is supposed to do. I suspect me leaving the itouch sitting over night and all day at this fight consumed some resource (memory leak?).

Last edited by mrdshapiro; 07-21-2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: found solution, but new problem.
07-21-2009, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdshapiro View Post
I read what you were saying, but I am not sure what you mean by draw half circle. You step on the gold arrow pointing up on middle platform and five gold coins sequentially roll from right to left up the monster's arm. I have tapped away at them for two days. I tried to do some circle movement around the coins as they float right to left to no avail.
Try swiping

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-21-2009, 03:31 PM
if i remember correctly, now you can go back up the the thing that looks like a teacup with blades and get the green crystal

...but it's been awhile since i played
07-21-2009, 03:34 PM
wrong forum section
07-21-2009, 04:05 PM
there are a couple bugs in the game. on of them is in the first level where you get off the cliff thingy and down to the grass. if you hit the brown spot instead of the grass, you are stuck there and you cannot move

Playing: Chopper 2, Pocket God, Minigore, Battle Bears-1, Doodle Jump, Tilt to Live, SuperMega Worm
Plus+: J3553 | Feint: J3553H | Crystal: J3553 | Gameloft Live: J3553