★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Program little office workers to solve puzzles. Be a good employee! The machines are coming... for your job.

Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game for nerds. In each level, your boss gives you a job. Automate it by programming your little office worker. If you succeed, you'll be promoted up to the next level for another year of work in the vast office building. Congratulations!

Don't worry if you've never programmed before - programming is just puzzle solving. If you strip away all the 1's and 0's and scary squiggly brackets, programming is simple, logical, beautiful, and something that anyone can understand and have fun with! Are you already an expert? There will be extra challenges for you.

From the creators of World of Goo and Little Inferno. Have fun! Management is watching.

REVIEWS:

Amidst the trend of instant gratification that the internet and gaming as a whole has perpetuated, having a game that both excels in its puzzles and also challenges your wider perception of it is commendable, and makes Human Resource Machine exponentially essential.
- Touch Arcade 5/5

Sometimes a game catches you by surprise. Be it with its ingenuity, its style, or its sense of humor. Other times a game catches you with all three, like Human Resource Machine.
- Gamezebo 9/10

"Human Resource Machine Could Be The App Of The Year
- Mobile n Apps
06-01-2016, 01:31 AM
New release from the dudes who made World of Goo and Little Inferno!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

06-01-2016, 02:48 AM
its been out for a while on steam. im tempted to give it a go since world of goo is one of my all time favourite game on ipad. thanks for posting this MC.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

06-01-2016, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
its been out for a while on steam. im tempted to give it a go since world of goo is one of my all time favourite game on ipad. thanks for posting this MC.
You're welcome. Of course thanks have to go to Echoseven who found this awesome early release amidst a sea of usual Free to Play suspects.

The game itself is wonderful. It's super smart, super calculated and watching a perfect sequence go without a hitch is so satisfying. Got an almost Rube Goldberg feel to it.

Tomorrow Corporation simply can do no wrong.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-01-2016, 03:00 AM
Thankyou for finding this Echoseven & metalcasket, really made my day. Excited for this one.
06-01-2016, 03:29 AM
Sadly there seems to be something very wrong on the iPhone 6+ on iOS 9.3.2 - screen is clipped off at the edges and the hit detection is all out of whack, you have to touch much closer to the bottom left than you should. Hey ho, wait for an update I suppose. Shame, looks great!

Last edited by TheGribble; 06-01-2016 at 03:36 AM.
06-01-2016, 04:44 AM
I have it on steam, and am excited for this to finally be on mobile. I warn you: it might not be your thing though...

Last edited by Admirilian; 06-01-2016 at 04:46 AM.
06-01-2016, 04:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGribble View Post
Sadly there seems to be something very wrong on the iPhone 6+ on iOS 9.3.2 - screen is clipped off at the edges and the hit detection is all out of whack, you have to touch much closer to the bottom left than you should. Hey ho, wait for an update I suppose. Shame, looks great!
I was just about to hit the buy button, but I'm on a 6S+ so will hold off. Have you contacted the dev?

Edit: emailed the dev. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.

Last edited by mr_bez; 06-01-2016 at 06:24 AM.
06-01-2016, 05:12 AM
Oh man!
Great Game on Steam!
06-01-2016, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGribble View Post
i can confirm this too. it also occured on the 6s+. i play it on my ipad air 2 and it works just fine. anyway this is one of the best game ever. i really hope the developer can brings out more level in the future(i would gladly pay for more levels).

ps. this game just bring back my old memories when the first time i learned to code in 2008

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2