★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The last shoot'em up you will ever play!

There are many scrolling shooters but none of them is like "Sky Force". This stunning shoot em up game combines the classic arcade elements with the new possibilities offered by current technology. The new installment in the series just came out in a spectacular style.

"Sky Force 2014" was a huge success, acclaimed by gamers and critics. "Reloaded" gives players more of what they loved in the previous "Sky Force". Get ready for your device getting hot and your finger getting sore. Prepare yourself for exciting new missions, more powerful enemies and breathtaking boss battles!

"Sky Force Reloaded" offers georgeous 3D graphics, intense gameplay and a lot of new features. The options to boost up your planes are incredible. Yes, thats right, PLANES! Theres a satisfying number of planes to choose from. Each with different strengths and weaknesses. Cater to your inner collector by hunting in-game buff cards and unlocking a number of achievements.

FEATURES

* Beautiful and atmospheric levels with diverse missions to complete.
* Memorable battles with enormous bosses.
* A set of buff cards and new planes to collect.
* Upgrade your shields, guns, missiles, lasers, mega-bombs and magnets.
* Put your mission at risk to rescue stranded civilians.
* Boost your final score by completing in-game objectives on several difficulty modes.
* Rescue fallen friends to win extra lives and stars.
* Accessible to casual gamers, as well as die-hard shooter addicts.
* Full voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.

WARNING! "Sky Force Reloaded" is ridiculously addictive. Not typically addictive This game will make your sweethearts upset with you. Fear not... Just show them "Sky Force Reloaded" so theyll get sucked up too! Good hunting!

PeterID's comments:

Requires iOS 8.1 or later.

Best regards,
Peter,
Infinite Dreams.

For FREE GC friends playing Sky Force Reloaded check out this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...twPQcl0PfQIew/ (thanks, faceleg!)

If something bad happened to your game's progress - please contact our support here: http://idreams.pl/en/support
We have some limited ways of helping you, but we can't do it through the forums, since it may require some personal information.

There's currently a bug on iPad Pro. Buying power-ups before the mission using your finger enables 3D Touch option in the game, making it register each touch with a finger as a 3D Touch. Current solution is to buy the power-ups using Apple Pencil (if you have one) or try to play without those power-ups. If you enable the option by accident - you can turn it off with Apple Pencil during the game, or with your finger from the options menu (you'll have to restart the app to get there). Sorry for the inconvenience - we're working on fixing it.
06-01-2016, 08:36 AM
Looks great!! Can't wait to try it

06-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Holy cr@p!!!! Instant buy!!!
06-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Checked the store a little while ago. Gonna see if it's out in the us yet...

...seriously considering leaving work early today...

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 06-01-2016 at 09:03 AM.
06-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Add me in the gamecenter Jay Gray!
I'll add everyone back .

Last edited by Jayg2015; 06-05-2016 at 09:37 PM.
06-01-2016, 09:08 AM
Android version?
06-01-2016, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
Android version?
Yes, according to their Twitter
06-01-2016, 09:39 AM
nice! if it's free, i will purchase the doublers and stuff like in 2014. Though i hope this time, the card dropping rate is massively buffed, and the new planes aren't impossibly hard to collect like the cards of 2014. there, i had like 5 cards drop even in the insane stages, and a couple of times i got something new, they killed me :P
06-01-2016, 09:39 AM
Some game info.

Friends are added through Game Center.
Add me Jay Gray!
I add everyone back

When a friend is playing at the same moment you are playing then when they find a card it will automatically send it to you and if you already have the card you will recieve coins instead.

The in app purchases ARE worth it AND support the developers on updates and future projects.
I bought the coin doubler as soon as I started and it helped me progress so much faster .

If you have sky force installed and have played then you will have one of the planes unlocked in the game. It has been one of the planes I used the most in the beginning.

Last edited by Jayg2015; 06-10-2016 at 06:39 PM.
06-01-2016, 09:40 AM
Oh hell yea it's downloading. It's out in the USA.

Billy