★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Colin Lane
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 15.6 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Jump, grind and weave as you bomb down the big hill and rack up the points. Try not to biff it and see how far you can go for hours of fun and challenging skateboarding gameplay.

-Do tricks for points!
-Avoid the obstacles!
-Collect coins to unlock characters!
-Challenge your friends!
-Go head to head on one device with two player mode!

Touch Controls:
Single Player - Tap anywhere on the screen to change direction
Two Player - Yellow player taps on the left side of the screen and the blue player taps on the right side of the screen

Gamepad Controls:
Single Player - Press A or X buttons to change direction
Two Player - Yellow player presses A button and the blue player presses the X button

touchy85's comments:

Board 2 Death

Colin Lane
Genres: Games Sports Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Grab your board and hit the streets, it doesn't matter if you are a skater, granny, ninja or dog, anyone can bust out some sweet tricks.

Simple one touch controls, grind some bars, jump some ramps but watch out for the traffic.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 15.5MB

06-03-2016, 12:06 AM
This Colin Lane title suffers from having an extremely unoriginal theme. Skateboarding? Nah. What makes your games fun is their quirkiness. Beating people with a mace on the beach? Yeah that game will never leave my device. Even wrassling. But this? I don't expect this to take off much. Zero comments doesn't help so at least I left one!
06-03-2016, 03:43 AM
Well I do appreciate the one comment XD, thanks. My most success game is Battle Golf! and golf is about as unoriginal as it gets. Its the first time I have done a portrait game so it was a nice experiment. Its maybe not quite as wacky as some of my previous titles but I do like this little game, jumping over a dog straight into a grind is a great feeling. Thanks for playing anyway and I'm glad you enjoyed Epic Flail.