★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Join the Intergalactic Mining Guild and prepare for a wild adventure full of alien creatures, deathly traps and gold... lots of gold!

Meet Roger, the most famous mustachioed, toupeed miner of the galaxy! Help him and his friends gather valuable gold on a dangerous mission into the endless abyss of an ancient planet.

Frenzied gameplay
Explore a randomly generated planet
Beat your friends in game and get more points!
Simple one button controls
Upgrade your mining gear
Tons of side missions to complete
Recruit new miners with special abilities
Pixel Art graphics and a Chiptune soundtrack that will cause your moustache hairs to stand up
No in-app purchases - buy it once and play forever!

Dig Deep is an independent game designed by two friends. By buying it you will not only get a fantastic game but also help us to continue creating new projects.

Ryan_Noodle's comments:

Just waiting for the app info to process. You can grab the game now from this link.
06-01-2016, 01:33 PM
Looks great very interested in reading the feedback - alternatively I might just buy it anyway!

06-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Thanks noodlecake for tricking me into buying a endless runner. Didn't see that written anywhere. Very disappointed. I wanted a mining game not a runner. Getting tired of the App Store. I want to pay for apps but tired of getting burned.

Should of watched the trailer haha.

Last edited by Hoot3000; 06-01-2016 at 02:33 PM.
06-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot3000 View Post
Thanks noodlecake for tricking me into buying a endless runner. Didn't see that written anywhere. Very disappointed. I wanted a mining game not a runner. Getting tired of the App Store. I want to pay for apps but tired of getting burned.

Should of watched the trailer haha.
Try Doug Dug.
Such a nice game !
06-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Been looking forward to this one. I'll grab it when I get home from work. Thanks for posting, Ryan!
06-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Does this have levels? Or more of a score chaser?
THe game play looks really fast paced and action packed....noodlecake is one of my fav devs so I'll be buying just to show my love regardless
06-01-2016, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth View Post
Does this have levels? Or more of a score chaser?
THe game play looks really fast paced and action packed....noodlecake is one of my fav devs so I'll be buying just to show my love regardless
Think of it more like Altos Adventure. A score chaser mixed with missions and levels to unlock characters and abilities.
06-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Two people rated this 1 star. Why? It's a very good game, almost like a fast paced auto moving Doug Dug.
06-01-2016, 05:10 PM
Me on the other hand is actually interested, can someone give me some gameplay reviews ?? Or a video of gameplay =]
06-01-2016, 05:22 PM
Best digging game this year. 5stars