★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Delve deep into a cavernous Norse prison of the future, and unearth a mysterious tale of power, fate, and the Gods themselves.

A frail old man has been trapped for hundreds of years. The time has finally come for him to escape. Take command of powerful telekinetic abilities to bypass highly advanced security measures, carefully sneak past vicious cave-dwelling beasts, and fight your way through robotic Valkyrie sentinels in this enthralling puzzle-adventure game.

CAPTIVATING

A voice from the darkness guides you onwards as you journey deeper underground, and closer to the truth that awaits. Uncover the old mans past and possible future, the history of the prison, and tales of those that dwell in the vast subterranean system.

VISCERAL

Smash, fling, and tear your way through the world using intuitive, one-touch control of potent telekinesis.

FANTASTICAL

Encounter curiousinhabitants of the subterranean system, such as fearsome trolls and savage molewolves.

DISTINCTIVE

Gorgeous, sprawling low-poly environments and rich sounds create a vivid, legendary atmosphere.

** ROK is optimised for iPad 4 & iPad mini 2 and above. **

touchy85's comments:

Rok

Brooklands New Media Ltd
Genres: Games
$3.99 USD

Quote:
Delve deep into a cavernous Norse prison of the future, and unearth a mysterious tale of power, fate, and the Gods themselves.

A frail old man has been trapped for hundreds of years. The time has finally come for him to escape. Take command of powerful telekinetic abilities to bypass highly advanced security measures, carefully sneak past vicious cave-dwelling beasts, and fight your way through robotic Valkyrie sentinels in this enthralling puzzle-adventure game.

CAPTIVATING

A voice from the darkness guides you onwards as you journey deeper underground, and closer to the truth that awaits. Uncover the old mans past and possible future, the history of the prison, and tales of those that dwell in the vast subterranean system.

VISCERAL

Smash, fling, and tear your way through the world using intuitive, one-touch control of potent telekinesis.

FANTASTICAL

Encounter curious💩inhabitants of the subterranean system, such as fearsome trolls and savage molewolves.

DISTINCTIVE

Gorgeous, sprawling low-poly environments and rich sounds create a vivid, legendary atmosphere.

** ROK is optimised for iPad 4 & iPad mini 2 and above. **

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 387.4MB

06-02-2016, 07:23 AM

Really like this game, it feels unique. There's not really something like this on the App Store. The adventures of Poco Eco kind of reminds me of this, but then with better gameplay and without the music of Poco Eco.

06-03-2016, 10:18 AM
I'm liking this a lot, it's quite unique.
I agree with the comparison to Poco Eco as being the most similar thing I've played, but even then it's hard to compare them.
I don't like the stealth elements in this game (and they're a little buggy) but there's quite a bit of variation in terms of gameplay gimmicks here.
06-05-2016, 01:07 PM
This needs much more attention.
06-05-2016, 07:59 PM
Yeah, I'm a bit surprised. The upcoming thread for this game got quite a bit of attention and there seems to be no one playing the actual game :|
06-23-2016, 10:17 AM
Bump.
06-28-2016, 08:06 PM
Bumpity bump.
06-28-2016, 08:13 PM
The video is gone

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
06-30-2016, 11:51 PM
No idea why...
07-01-2016, 02:33 AM
Unfortunately, releasing an iPad only game is like shooting yourself in the foot these days. I would have been ALL over this if it was on iPhone, but I haven't touched my iPad, literally, since getting an iPhone 6 a couple of years ago. Despite using an SE now, I still never have the urge to use the bigger screen.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"