★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Enjoy sci-fi tank wars in this awesome 3D iron tank combat game!
The battles of the future are coming! Select your sci-fi tank and direct it into a deadly combat. Jump straight into the action and start battling immediately against dangerous enemies, making them burn one by one as you fight your way through intense tank battle missions. Fight in epic skirmishes where you attack enemy tanks, bases, convoys and protect your own. Earn money for each battle and upgrade destructive powers and skin of your combat iron tank or buy a new one! Select a type of the missions on your own.
Your sci-fi combat iron tank is waiting and ready for battle! Victory will come!

High velocity, fun, and addictive gameplay of tank battle game
Realistic 3D graphics and GFX
Smart, adaptive AI of your oppenents
Lots of tank's updates

Peter-Warlock's comments:

06-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Hi Pete,

As you know I'm a fan and purchaser of all your previous titles. I love your games. As such I have a sincere request.

Please please please add a single in app purchase to remove the energy system. This is the only thing holding me back from playing and enjoying your game.

A secondary request would be to add a cash doubler in app purchase as well as a no ads for those ribbon ads in the menus. I would also purchase this. I don't mind the opt in ads. Those are cool to have since it's my choice.

Thanks in advance. I still play your other game. I love your tank games. I ran out of energy in 5 minutes with this game. I'd like to buy my way out of this so I can enjoy it.

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 06-02-2016 at 04:31 PM.

06-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Hi Billy,

Glad to hear you!

About energy: In my testing I had no problems with that. Every Level Up makes the full Energy. And if you wins a battles, level up comes fast enough. But I will check worldwide stats and adjust it. Also I will think about some "in app purchases" for the energy.

About a cash doubler : I'm a little don't understood that is it and how it should work. Please describe.
06-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Glad to see you are making tank games!

Ok about the energy. I normally will never play a game that has an energy system that I cannot purchase to get rid of it. In the 5 minutes playing your game I died quickly on those missions taking out the bases and ran out of energy. I didn't level up. Which is why if like a permanent option so I can actually enjoy the game. I love the voice overs and the entire hud.

With the currency doubler it would double your cash earnings after every mission. That's it really.

A lot of people will not purchase consumable in app purchases but will purchase permanent restorable purchases like unlimited energy and cash doublers. Also people will purchase ad removal.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter-Warlock View Post
Hi Billy,

Glad to hear you!

About energy: In my testing I had no problems with that. Every Level Up makes the full Energy. And if you wins a battles, level up comes fast enough. But I will check worldwide stats and adjust it. Also I will think about some "in app purchases" for the energy.

About a cash doubler : I'm a little don't understood that is it and how it should work. Please describe.
06-03-2016, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the clarification!
Now I understand that did you mean. I'll try to do something like this in one of the following updates.
06-07-2016, 06:00 AM
Maybe someone can suggest me some additional web-sites or youtube reviewers to make a little bit additional promo for my game?
Indeed the game seems fun and addictive but without promo it's doomed to oblivion.
06-07-2016, 06:13 AM
Pocket gamer is one I know of. App spy is another. I really only go here. This is my primary place. It's the best.

Billy
06-08-2016, 07:21 AM
Thank You Billy!
Yes, it's the best. But indie developers like me have not chance to be reviewed and posted on articles section.
06-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Did you write one of the editors? I'm waiting to give you my money as soon as you put in the IAPs I suggested.

Billy
06-09-2016, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Did you write one of the editors?
Yes, I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I'm waiting to give you my money as soon as you put in the IAPs I suggested.
Can you give a name of the games that already has the system that you suggested?
I'm trying to find a best practice how to do it. But all that I found right now is just "add extra energy capability" for IAP of Gold/Money. For example: default is 10 blocks. After any IAP user will get +2 blocks (total = 12). And that will enough to make "level up".

Indeed "energy" is just an element of strategy in the game. It's just a "fuel for your tank", or "Fuel for delivery of your tank into the battle zone". That makes it more interesting. Because every type of mission required a different amount of energy. I.e. player should check your "energy". Think about. And choose mission to play that better fit for his "energy" right now. Every "Level Up" makes energy full. Also it regenerated by the time. Therefore right now, for me making an "extra energy cups" for IAP seems an good idea.