★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the re-created childhood classic table game. Springs Football is the physics based table football game that will bring back the good memories. Pull the spring, aim, and make a pass or shoot for the goal!
- Play Quick game against various AI difficulty levels (beginner, amateur, advanced, professional, world class)
- Compete in a League Mode with up to 20 teams (38 rounds)
- Compete in a Cup with up to 16 teams (4 elimination rounds)
- Compete with a friend on a single device using split screen
- Compete with other players online
- Unlock Achievements
- Compare your scores with your friends or other people using online leaderboards
32 national teams to select from, each with unique home and away kits.
20 unlockable balls.
16 unlockable pitches.
Countless hours of fun.
Designed for both phones and tablets.
Completely free to play.
Easy to pick up, challenging to master!
Try it, you won't regret it!

ZdravkoN's comments:
Springs Football

Developer: Pass Time Coders
Price: Free
Devices: Universal (iOS 6.0+)

AppStore

NOTE: There are In-App purchases available, but they are optional. Everything can be unlocked just by playing the game.

--------------
Update 1.1:

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue when trying to play a cup when eliminated from the previous cup
- Improved text messages

New features:
- Google Play Games Integration
- Achievements
- Leaderboards
- Cloud sync of purchased products (if you purchased items on one platform, they will be unlocked on the others)
--------------
Update 1.0.1

- if you have In-App purchases, the ads displayed after each match will be removed
- several UI changes to make the experience better
- more coins awarded for winning matches, leagues, cups
- coins awarded at first game startup (players that update the game will also get this reward)
- coins awarded for playing daily
- language selection is now automatic if you haven't selected an option from settings
- bugfixes
06-08-2016, 08:10 AM
Looks quite polished, deserves more attention.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

06-09-2016, 01:51 AM
Quite polished for an indie game. Pretty original take on the football game genre.
Nice time-killer between the euro 2016 matches
06-09-2016, 03:31 PM
Too many video ads

Is there an option to pay to remove the video ads?
06-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
Is there an option to pay to remove the video ads?
Not at the moment. But, we will take it into consideration for the next update.
06-09-2016, 05:09 PM
I paid 99 cents today for a collection of balls, hoping and expecting that the purchase would eliminate ads. I was surprised -- and a little angry -- when I discovered that this purchase had no effect on the display of banner and video ads. (I also don't appear to have gotten access to the ball collection that I paid for). I'm enjoying the game a lot, and don't mind sending you 99 cents for your hard work, but the ads are very annoying -- especially when you continue to serve them after someone makes a purchase.
06-10-2016, 05:00 AM
Quote:
I paid 99 cents today for a collection of balls, hoping and expecting that the purchase would eliminate ads. I was surprised -- and a little angry -- when I discovered that this purchase had no effect on the display of banner and video ads. (I also don't appear to have gotten access to the ball collection that I paid for). I'm enjoying the game a lot, and don't mind sending you 99 cents for your hard work, but the ads are very annoying -- especially when you continue to serve them after someone makes a purchase.
I am really sorry to hear that. The In-App Purchase still doesn't appear in iTunes Connect, so we are not able to tell what is going on. Nevertheless, we will investigate the issue as soon as possible. Regarding the ads, yes I understand that it can be frustrating. We will rethink the strategy, so that we can deliver a better solution that will be acceptable for us the developers and the players.

EDIT: Until we publish an update to the Store, pleas manually select the Restore Purchases option. The ball pack will be unlocked.

Last edited by ZdravkoN; 06-10-2016 at 05:31 AM.
06-10-2016, 01:16 PM
The button for "Restore Purchases" doesn't work on my iPad Pro (the large Pro, not the new Pro). It does work on my other iPads and iPhone. I am enjoying your game a lot, so my recommendations mentioned in previous posts were meant to suggest ways to improve on what is already an excellent gaming experience. The graphical treatments and physics you've coded are impressive.
06-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Quote:
The button for "Restore Purchases" doesn't work on my iPad Pro (the large Pro, not the new Pro). It does work on my other iPads and iPhone. I am enjoying your game a lot, so my recommendations mentioned in previous posts were meant to suggest ways to improve on what is already an excellent gaming experience. The graphical treatments and physics you've coded are impressive.
We as a team are very happy that you are enjoying the game. We are already working on improving the game experience. Expect a new update in the next few days. These issues will be resolved Once again, thanks for playing
06-11-2016, 11:43 AM
I do wish that purchases would remove the ads... you'd get a purchase right away from me. Also, are there any plans for online matchmaking so that we can play with a particular person/friend over the internet rather than just random match?