★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *Update the game to V. 1.4 to enjoy all new amazing features (new challenging missions and performance improvements)!*

Escape is for chickens! Take the chance to FIGHT for your life in this charged-up ENDLESS arcade, free roaming racing game.
Select your POST-APOCALYPTIC modified vehicle and drive it through the deserted ruins of the wasted world, while trying to defend yourself from the motorized oil-cultist SCAVENGERS hunting to seize your FUEL... and your flesh! Only a mad man can do it! Are you mad enough?

- Survive the longest you can against SPIKED BUGGIES, ARMORED FLAME-THROWERS, TANK-CARS, WAR RIGS and much more
- Use high lines, ramps and hills to challenge your stalkers in acrobatic jumps
- Master dozens of vehicles to enjoy a completely different driving experience
- NEW 3D TOUCH feature to better control the steering
- Unlock loads of aggressive and defensive special gears to empower your vehicle
- Find your perfect vehicle+gear balance
- Challenge yourself by smashing the enemies without the gears support (Fury Roads Survivor "Smashy mode" included!)
- Explore a gorgeous isometric 3D voxel world

Please leave a positive review on the App Store if you like the game!
This helps us to develop many other engaging games.

Thank you for playing!

WiseDog's comments:
Hi everybody! I'm Michele "WiseDog" from Megalomania, a new Indie studio based in Rome, Italy! Recently we launched our first game, Fury Roads Survivor, an endless survival racing game, based on our passionfor the '80s cult movies. In the game you can not only race with "cool-all-different-physics" vehicles but even fight using combat gears!

Give it a shot, available on all Apple Devices and Android too!

Download iOS
Download Android

06-07-2016, 09:05 AM
Mad Max is back ^^

06-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Holy crap!

I'm loving this game! I really am! Really! Nice job devs.

I have 2 requests.

1 an oil doubler in app purchase. I would buy this.

2 please put in opt in ads for oil as a reward.

I'm going to play some more before I decide what vehicle and weapon I'm going to purchase but I would additionally purchase an oil doubler. I'm definitely contributing financially. Thank you for not putting in any energy timer crap. I was so happy to not see any of that.

I love the artwork and the controls. The combat is fantastic. Are there different levels or areas?

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 06-07-2016 at 09:58 AM.
06-07-2016, 04:52 PM
At last! This game found its place on TouchArcade forums!

I'm really into Mad Max theme and this is my style of game! Really cool one! However, I'd like to claim that the controls are not so user friendly when it comes to smashing into some obstacle - it's very hard or almost impossible to drive left or right in this case and continue the pace.
06-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Fun game!

Getting stuck under a bridge or in a tight spot is a con, but you can always quit a game early. The controls work, auto reverse and auto guns make it pretty easy to rack up long rides. I haven't spent IAPs yet but probably will before too long.
06-07-2016, 06:42 PM
I noticed if you press Left and Right direction controls simultaneously your vehicle will slow to a stop and reverse. I don't believe the game explains this feature but I'm finding it easier to survive now that I've learned this.
06-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Liking this so far... Good fun!
06-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Fun little game, but would love a more full fledged Mad Max style game with a variety of weapons, full control over shooting, etc.
06-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Watched 5 ads to open my second box aaaaaaand common again. Insta-delete.

Gamecenter: Gluskapp
06-07-2016, 08:38 PM
Where are the opt in ads I haven't even seen that lol.

There needs to be more oil in the levels and an oil doubler IAP. I'm still deciding which weapon I want to buy. I'm not sure which one will be best. I got the acid one and it's awful. The basic machine gun kicks ass.

Originally Posted by Gluskap View Post
Watched 5 ads to open my second box aaaaaaand common again. Insta-delete.