★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: North American Finalist of the 2016 Google Admob Student App Challenge!!

A game for expert gamers. With it's unforgiving difficulty, Block Havoc puts your reaction skills to the ultimate test.

Twist and turn two balls to avoid getting hit by an onslaught of incoming blocks. Experience one of the most intense and brutally difficult games you will ever come across.

With several modes to unlock, patterns to master, and the constant desire to achieve a higher score, Block Havoc provides an endless amount of entertainment. Perfect to play in any situation, whether its a quick 5 minute break, or an hour long session of deep immersion.

Block Havoc will leave you dazed with its mesmerizing patterns, unforgiving difficulty, and will surely improve your reaction time as you attempt to survive in the beautiful mess of blocks.

Dodo Built's comments:

Block Havoc

Dodo Built
Genres: Games Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$2.99 USD


Quote:
Twist and turn two balls to avoid getting hit by an onslaught of incoming blocks. Experience one of the most intense and brutally difficult games you will ever come across.

With several modes to unlock, patterns to master, and the constant desire to achieve a higher score, Block Havoc provides an endless amount of entertainment. Perfect to play in any situation, whether it’s a quick 5 minute break, or an hour long session of deep immersion.

Block Havoc will leave you dazed with its mesmerizing patterns, unforgiving difficulty, and will surely improve your reaction time as you attempt to survive in the beautiful mess of blocks.










Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 20.6MB



Also on Android: http://play.google.com/store/apps/de...ilt.blockhavoc

06-07-2016, 10:52 PM
#2
Yo this game looks sick, it's like Super Hexagon and DUET in one

06-07-2016, 11:24 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,152
I don't know if ^^^^ is a real member but this game is hella sick dope. This game is a no brainer for any SH or DUET fan. It's super hard and I recommend it.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
06-07-2016, 11:42 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2016
Location: Toronto ON, Canada
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
I don't know if ^^^^ is a real member but this game is hella sick dope. This game is a no brainer for any SH or DUET fan. It's super hard and I recommend it.
That was my friend who quickly made an account to get some action started in this thread, as we're a brand new tiny game studio. Sorry told him not to.

But thanks for your comment!
06-08-2016, 12:01 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo Built View Post
That was my friend who quickly made an account to get some action started in this thread, as we're a brand new tiny game studio. Sorry told him not to.

But thanks for your comment!
Lol, that's fine. Only because your game is so good.
I'm glad he did because I almost forgot about this post. It's really difficult for small devs to make a splash on the app store. I'm a huge fan of premium indie games especially GREAT premium indie games. I wish you great success.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
06-08-2016, 01:00 AM
#6
Joined: Jun 2016
Location: Toronto ON, Canada
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
Lol, that's fine. Only because your game is so good.
I'm glad he did because I almost forgot about this post. It's really difficult for small devs to make a splash on the app store. I'm a huge fan of premium indie games especially GREAT premium indie games. I wish you great success.
Yes it sure is hard getting noticed right now, with all the review sites either ignoring me or asking for money. Our last hope right now is to be featured on this thursday's App Store best new games list.

Thanks so much for your support!
06-08-2016, 01:58 PM
#7
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell
Posts: 8,560
Oh my god. OH MY GOD!!!

Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to play something that truly rivals Super Hexagon? Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. I'm markin' out bro.

Tiny download, both orientations, BRUTAL patterns...jeihsakjshejejdnsj. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-08-2016, 02:32 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 176
Brutally fun!
06-08-2016, 08:55 PM
#9
Joined: Jun 2016
Location: Toronto ON, Canada
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Oh my god. OH MY GOD!!!

Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to play something that truly rivals Super Hexagon? Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. I'm markin' out bro.

Tiny download, both orientations, BRUTAL patterns...jeihsakjshejejdnsj. EVERYONE NEEDS THIS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon4ever View Post
Brutally fun!
Thanks guys!!

We're insanely happy we found a place where people are as excited about the release as we are!
We really needed this motivation, as we've been having a really slow start (mostly our fault for waiting till release to make it public though)
06-08-2016, 09:27 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 554
What are the "modes" like super hexagon ? Difficulty modes ? Just curious