★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 99cents UNTIL 28th!

"TouchArcade game of the week"
9/10 - Pocketgamer

Support, tip and tricks: http://www.orangepixel.net/forum/

Subscribe to our newsletter for new and exclusive content: http://orangepixel.net/subscribe
-------

After their job, of keeping the dungeons in balance, was done, our heroes needed a new job. Roaming the lands they found a call for heroes, a castle in need, possible even a damsel in distress?

Pick two heroes to take into the adventure, controlling both heroes and using their special skills to navigate the dangerous castle hallways, rooms and floors. Switching between the two characters to solve quests, puzzles, and of course clear the dungeons of all evil.

Quests - The dungeon is full of problems, let's call them quests. These problems range from simple "find a key" to "use magic powers to light all magic candles and open the magical gate". Different types of quests require different solutions. Use the skills of the characters in your party to complete these quests.

Weapons - Your characters are your main weapons. The Elf shoots his arrows through multiple monsters, the Wizard has unlimited magic, the Warrior has a powerful melee attack with his hammer, and the Valkyrie besides having a quick spinning-melee attack can also detect secrets and important loot. The characters can level up to increase their firepower, or find rare loot which enhances your character for short periods of time. This includes magic spells!

Secrets - Find secret rooms, level-skipping teleports, secret items, and more!

Perma-items - You will be able to unlock magic spells by collecting 4 shards of various magic books. Once all shards are collected the magic is unlocked. It's also possible to increase the strength of this magic by collecting the magic shards multiple times. All unlocked spells will stay unlocked even after you die, making you more powerful on your future attempts to reach the final boss.

- MFI support
06-07-2016, 11:49 AM
Snappity snap, super surprise!!!!!!!!!! Downloading downloading downloading!!!!

06-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Insta bought
06-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I just wanted to say 2 things right quick before I dive back into this...

1.) THANK YOU for making it iOS 7 compatible!! I know it's old, and you didn't have to. It is very appreciated.

2.) the reflection graphics in the floor look FANTASTIC!!

Awesome game. Enjoying it quite a bit already. =oD

**edit** spoke a little too soon...

Not that I expect it to be fixed (it's an old device with an old OS...), but the screen is completely unresponsive on my iPhone 5/iOS 7.1.2

Runs perfectly on my 6S/iOS 9.3.2

It also runs perfectly on my wife's iP5/iOS 9.3.2, so I'm pretty sure it's an iOS 7 issue

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 06-07-2016 at 12:39 PM.
06-07-2016, 11:59 AM
WOW!! This was a day brightener!!
06-07-2016, 12:12 PM
MFI support?
06-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
I just wanted to say 2 things right quick before I dive back into this...

1.) THANK YOU for making it iOS 7 compatible!! I know it's old, and you didn't have to. It is very appreciated.

2.) the reflection graphics in the floor look FANTASTIC!!

Awesome game. Enjoying it quite a bit already. =oD

**edit** spoke a little too soon...

Not that I expect it to be fixed (it's an old device with an old OS...), but the screen is completely unresponsive on my iPhone 5/iOS 7.1.2

Runs perfectly on my 6S/iOS 9.3.2

strange it should run on ios7.. but I'll update that in the first update of the game, since I have nothing that runs ios 7 for testing on

I'm the game creator behind Orangepixel.net - tweet tweet @orangepascal
www.orangepixel.net
06-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepascal View Post
strange it should run on ios7.. but I'll update that in the first update of the game, since I have nothing that runs ios 7 for testing on
Really, I know it's an old OS. It was more me sharing the info for others rather than asking for any fixes.

I totally understand if it's just something that can't be fixed.

As for the game, I'm loving it. The permanent unlocks are great, and I can't wait to see what survival mode is like.

Great stuff. =oD
06-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Bought as well, continuing my long legacy of OrangePixel day 1 purchases
06-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Got it!... Now to find a second to try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangepascal View Post
Well, I'm on iOS 7.1.2 and iPhone 4S and have exactly the same problem: completely unresponsive screen. I'll happily wait for the update

Last edited by VirtualBoyFreak; 06-07-2016 at 12:33 PM.