★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Defend your fort by destroying skeletons with the magic of the 5 elements!

Do you love Fire and Balls and want to relax a bit? Then play Wizard Swipe and throw Fireballs at skeletons!

Features:
Simple control! Fling fireballs by swiping, or hold them to get a powerful blast!
Enormous talent tree! Become a master of all five elements: fire, ice, air, acid and lightning!
You wont get bored! The levels are generated from scratch every time!
Unlimited amount of levels! You get bigger rewards and stronger monsters the further you progress!
Do you want to show your skill? Complete objectives and get additional rewards!
Levels with bosses! Choose a specific tactic and defeat them with the help of guile and spell combos.
Are you still wondering if its worth playing? Try it its free!

Boardumb's comments:

06-08-2016, 01:46 PM
Wizard Swipe small fixes

Hello, it's Mikhail Chuprakov, founder of 'niceplay games', developer of Wizard Swipe.

Thank you for creating this post on forum Can you make some fixes in game description and links?

Current link in App Store is only for Russian App Store, change it to common link https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1079843974

And add some markers in feature section please. Like that:

Features:
- Simple control! Fling fireballs by swiping, or hold them to get a powerful blast!
- Enormous talent tree! Become a master of all five elements: fire, ice, air, acid and lightning!
- You wont get bored! The levels are generated from scratch every time!
- Unlimited amount of levels! You get bigger rewards and stronger monsters the further you progress!
- Do you want to show your skill? Complete objectives and get additional rewards!
- Levels with bosses! Choose a specific tactic and defeat them with the help of guile and spell combos.
- Are you still wondering if its worth playing? Try it its free!

Thank you!

06-08-2016, 01:57 PM
Did someone say tech tree?! 😜😜
06-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Unexpected crash when launching the app on iPhone 4S with iOS 7. I tried to restart the device and reinstall the game but it still crashes right at launch. I hope this issue can be fixed, the description looks appealing
06-08-2016, 10:06 PM
Am I the only one getting this game. Looks amazing
06-09-2016, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringerill View Post
Unexpected crash when launching the app on iPhone 4S with iOS 7. I tried to restart the device and reinstall the game but it still crashes right at launch. I hope this issue can be fixed, the description looks appealing
Thanks for feedback! I'm getting same bug reports from other 4 and 4S owners, so it looks like a common problem (but some people still can play on 4S). I'll try to figure out and fix this bug as soon as possible

Stay tuned and wait for updates!
06-09-2016, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Do you love Fire and Balls and want to relax a bit?
Did Apple give you a NC-17 rating for this app description? I laughed so hard I spit out my coffee this morning...

Pixels look fantastic, will definitely check this out after work tonight. When I'm relaxing with some b....