★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 100 (115!) tricky levels to solve One Hundred Ways. The goal - to make the ball reach its goal - sounds simple - but it is not! To solve the levels, there are some tools available. Sometimes one needs to think outside the box to overcome obstacles. In December the game got a 15 level upgrade for more fun!

Features:
100 levels for a lot of gaming fun
Plus 15 level for more fun, released in December 2015
10 tutorial levels
Modern interface
Optimized touch-control
Over 30 tools that make it either more difficult or easier for the ball to reach its goal
Slowly increasing difficulty
Real time 3D-Iso-view
Game in English and German

his game is optimized for devices from 7". But it runs also on smaller devices.

Boardumb's comments:

06-08-2016, 10:54 PM
This looks cool!

06-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Yes it does.
Very neat.
06-09-2016, 12:18 AM
The game does not work. It's on my iPad Air and I can't get any controls to appear. Tapping, swiping do nothing. Please fix!
06-09-2016, 02:19 AM
It's working beautifully on my iPad Air 2, iOS 9.3.2. It's a lot of fun.

@Cccee, you don't have a menu bar at the top of the game screen?
06-09-2016, 05:52 AM
I wish I could play with the home button on the left & headphone jack upper right. But the game is pretty fun
06-09-2016, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
It's working beautifully on my iPad Air 2, iOS 9.3.2. It's a lot of fun.

@Cccee, you don't have a menu bar at the top of the game screen?
No. There's nothing there. Same thing happens on my iPad Mini and iPhone 6Plus I even tried redownlosding. Is there something I'm supposed to tap or swipe?
06-09-2016, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cccee View Post
No. There's nothing there. Same thing happens on my iPad Mini and iPhone 6Plus I even tried redownlosding. Is there something I'm supposed to tap or swipe?
I'm playing this on iPhone 6+. It is working, but the UI is absolutely terrible. I figured out that you need to tap the lower left corner of the main screen. All those little dots are the levels. It's incredibly unintuitive. The touch screen controls are also janky. It might play better on the larger iPad screens, but the UI still needs serious work. Overall it feels like a mediocre port.

Last edited by gaymerX; 06-09-2016 at 07:37 AM.
06-09-2016, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaymerX View Post
I'm playing this on iPhone 6+. It is working, but the UI is absolutely terrible. I figured out that you need to tap the lower left corner of the main screen. All those little dots are the levels. It's incredibly unintuitive. The touch screen controls are also janky. It might play better on the larger iPad screens, but the UI still needs serious work. Overall it feels like a mediocre port.
It sounds as if this game is really messed up. It's a shame because it looks pretty cool from the screen grabs and description. I tapped the lower left hand corner and nothing happens. The entire desktop just slides around a little. I'll try my iPhone but not too optimistic.

Wonder if the developer reads this forum!
06-09-2016, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cccee View Post
It sounds as if this game is really messed up. It's a shame because it looks pretty cool from the screen grabs and description. I tapped the lower left hand corner and nothing happens. The entire desktop just slides around a little. I'll try my iPhone but not too optimistic.

Wonder if the developer reads this forum!
I wouldn't call it a complete mess, but it needs serious tweaks and redesigns. The problem is that it feels like it should be iPad only. The games main logo is even cut half off on the level select screen...why would they allow that? It's just a sloppy port.