★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Let's super high jump through the screen!

6180 the moon is a platformer game with a unique mechanic. It offers a fresh, unseen game play style by connecting the top and bottom of the screen. This allows in a mechanic with delightfully long jumps and no fear of "slipping" to death.

In addition to the unique gameplay, 6180 the moon delivers a unique storyline. The Sun has gone. The Moon sets off on a journey to find the Sun. Along the journey will be hazardous courses and deep realizations.

* The official selection of Experimental Gameplay Workshop 2013 @GDC
* The official selection of IndieCade Annual Showcase 2013 @E3

Boardumb's comments:

06-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Holy carp! When I was playing this on Steam I knew it would be perfect for ios. So perfect, I think I'm going to double dip...

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker

06-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Hmm...looks interesting....
06-09-2016, 11:31 AM
This looks like it will twist my brain into knots. Looks really well done, bought, and in my long queue of games to play this week. Crazy week for platformer fans...
06-09-2016, 03:11 PM
Just in case anyone passed this by because it's iPhone only...it isn't anymore. Universal, baby!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-10-2016, 12:25 AM
Just picked this up and I am enjoying it more on my iPad than I did on Steam. The controls work pretty well also. The game is a little short probably less than 2.5 hours to beat the whole thing. I haven't finished it yet but I read that once you beat the game you can do all the levels in reverse. At half the price of the game on Steam, I'd say it's worth more than the iOS asking price.
06-10-2016, 05:09 AM
Pretty good indeed. I'm into it. Like someone mentioned below, being only 2.5 hrs doesn't trouble me when considering how many damn games I have going atm.
06-10-2016, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by H4nd0fg0d View Post
Pretty good indeed. I'm into it. Like someone mentioned below, being only 2.5 hrs doesn't trouble me when considering how many damn games I have going atm.
So now I'm just someone now?
I know what you mean about play time. Now, when I see a game that I can actually finish its like a godsend.
06-10-2016, 10:32 AM
I think he meant me as the someone (vain as I am), when I mentioned how many games I bought this week. And if not, don't tell me, my ego couldn't take it.

Loving this one. So far (I'm still in the moon phase, so not too far into it yet) it's really well balanced, seems to be ramping up nicely. I like how minimal it is, and I like that there's no real death, just keep trying until you master it while more puzzles are thrown at you. I'm guessing the check points were put in after some beta testing, I'm kind of thankful for those
The other game I've been playing a bunch of so far this week is Run Around... This game could have added the same IAP, ads etc but I'm really glad it didn't. I like how pure, clean and minimal everything is. Not to derail this thread, but you guys should pick up Run Around if you're done with this and you want a good (albeit quick if you're the twitchy type that can buzz through levels) challenge.
06-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Hi all. Dev here! Hope you enjoy our game.
Feel free to give any feedback. Also any question about game is welcome.