★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: # Froggy escaped from his original game Sweet Sins! Help him and his Miimo friends on this new kawaii adventure!

Happy Hop is an original endless hopper, very easy to play but hard to master :3

But, whats a Miimo? (°°) ol

Miimos are the cutest and most loyal guardians in the world. Once they became your friend, your bond will be unbreakable. They will protect you and love you with all the strength of their tiny heart. They even bring you good luck!

Theyre also very social, so dont forget to surround them with more Miimos so they can play and grow happy together!

--=((( `´)

-- FEATURES --

()
Super fun and addictive casual jumping arcade

()
Simple and intuitive tap controls (tap left and right to jump between walls & platforms)

( ³)
More than 70 adorable Mimo animals are waiting for you: Little Goat, Alpacorn, Chicken, Whale and so on! Gotta catch them all! <3

()*:
Cross the sky on your rainbow while collecting hearts, stars & piñatas!

(··)
Miimoland! A secret world where youll get your Meemos by opening a powerful egg!

(*)
Fly through +20 amazing landscapes like Candy Land or Zoo Garden!

()()()
Achievements and leaderboards are integrated with Game Center. Battle your friends score!

\(._.\) (- ) $% ( -) (/._.)/
Special offers, pets and gifts will be added with holidays updates: Easter, Halloween, Christmas and other limited time events!

()
Unique and stunning cute kawaii graphic style <3

--

Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs in the game are purely cosmetic.
No additional purchases are needed to finish the game.

*No internet connection needed.

--

#HINT: Unlock Meemo Treasure Dragon and Supporter Deer! Theyre super cool *wink*wink*

( ³) Thanks to all of you who supports us through social media! You are awesome and we truly love you! <3
--

This game is made by a 2-person team so we really appreciate your feedback ^-^

?
We really hope you enjoy our game! We certainly had a blast making it. Even if you didnt, wed love to hear from you. Email our support team at info@platonicgames.com
Join our community and take part in great contests and giveaways!
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Sweetsinsgame
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/HappyHopGame
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/HappyHopGame

Download the new viral #1 smash hit youll never stop playing!!

Kawaii desu ne ~~ (o*)

Rugnor's comments:

Hello! ^-^

We are Valeria Castro and Álvaro Gutiérrez, two indie developers from Spain who started Platonic Games, a novel mobile game & apps developer.
We wanted to share that we published a few minutes ago our 2nd game, Happy Hop, hoping that you like it!

Here's the 30 second trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Available in iTunes and Google Play

I'm all ears for anything that you would like to say about it: suggestions, opinions, problems...

Thank you!
06-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Hi guys from spain, just downloaded your game and while it might look simple it's fun to play and certainly since it has the full Gamecenter treatment, a thing that I always like in games, so I supported you with the 4 Euro IAP.

The game has Leaderboards and 800 Achievements points very nice.

Good luck with your game and on the European Champion Chip, the Netherlands did not make it, but they whooped your asses 2 years ago on the World Cup, Spain 1 and Holland 5 ha ha sorry, hope spain does it better this time.
06-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Hi guys from spain, just downloaded your game and while it might look simple it's fun to play and certainly since it has the full Gamecenter treatment, a thing that I always like in games, so I supported you with the 4 Euro IAP.

The game has Leaderboards and 800 Achievements points very nice.

Good luck with your game and on the European Champion Chip, the Netherlands did not make it, but they whooped your asses 2 years ago on the World Cup, Spain 1 and Holland 5 ha ha sorry, hope spain does it better this time.
Thank you sooo much for the support, it really feels nice to hear you liked it

We are no Game Center hardcore users ourselves, so it's difficult for us to balance the achievement points so it feels standard. Do you think it's good like that? We'd really like to know!

Sorry Netherlands didn't make it People over here are starting to get a little cocky and confident about the championship, so a bit more ass whooping would have been good, maybe!
06-09-2016, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugnor View Post
Thank you sooo much for the support, it really feels nice to hear you liked it

We are no Game Center hardcore users ourselves, so it's difficult for us to balance the achievement points so it feels standard. Do you think it's good like that? We'd really like to know!

Sorry Netherlands didn't make it People over here are starting to get a little cocky and confident about the championship, so a bit more ass whooping would have been good, maybe!
The Achievements are great no worries, I really like Gamecenter, it gives so much more to games, most people don't bother but that's their problem.

Spain is only good at soccer for the last 8 years before that I was never afraid of them ha ha, maybe the influence of Johan Cruijff made spain so good who knows.
06-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Love this <3
06-10-2016, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
The Achievements are great no worries, I really like Gamecenter, it gives so much more to games, most people don't bother but that's their problem.

Spain is only good at soccer for the last 8 years before that I was never afraid of them ha ha, maybe the influence of Johan Cruijff made spain so good who knows.
OK, thank you ^-^ About the soccer: pick a massive amount of fans & money, put some tasty vitamins in the children's paellas, add some Cruyff, there you go! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Love this <3
Thaaank you, so glad to hear!