★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Iron mission is next-generation side-scrolling shooting tactical game with action-packed gameplay and stunning 3D graphics.
In game, collecting various weapons, players are able to make customized and unique warplanes to participate in the combat.
Also, with strategic deployment, players can experience the ecstasy of arcade action!

Features:
9 types of AAA+ weapons to choose from
Featured Gem system
Customized warplanes
Multiple game modes
High quality visual and sound effects
Game Center support

Dominate the sky and master the world's most advanced warplanes!
Fight for your honor in epic battles!
What are you waiting for, my commander?

Contact us:
Jackchen@good321.net
Customer service:
kefu@good321.net
06-09-2016, 09:58 AM

06-09-2016, 01:58 PM
Holy crap why arent we talking about this one? Downloading...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-09-2016, 02:20 PM
This is a bullet hell lovers dream. Great graphics, responsive controls. Lots of loot and upgrades. Fun game!
06-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Looks awesome lets get this more coverage on here, mashing the buy button now!
06-09-2016, 02:47 PM
The GOOD.

Controls great, visuals are fantatic, sounds are good. Choice between relative touch (default option) v-stick (tis in options, but havent tried), and the relative touch is at 1:1, and works pretty well. The animations are pretty intricate and sweet, and the boss designs remind me of saturday morning cartoon mechas from my childhood.

Upgrade and Customization systems are MASSIVE. Tons of build options, which changes shot properties, and even shot angles can be manipulated.

The BAD.

Stamina system, and they are tied to timers. Recharging them requires gems, which i have zero of as i only really just started. Cant find a way to "effectively" remove this (like Sky Force Reloaded's greatly reduced timer IAP.)

I guess the $1 price tag is for having a game that has no ads. At least i havent seen any yet, but there are opt-in ones to get a few gems with.

Upgrading requires tons of material loots. Reminds me of certain freemium RPGs.

The UGLY.

2 types of currencies... Gems and Gold. I cant say much on the balance yet, which is why i put this in the Ugly.

Another thing that looks ugly, is that stages are VERY SHORT in terms of general shmup lengths based on my experience.

And then there's the Engrish. It isnt bad coz i can still understand most of it, but it isnt good.

The VERDICT.

To be blunt, this doesnt look like a game that should be at $0.99 at all. It has timers, multiple currencies, involves massive grinding, has items that auto-complete stages... Just to mention a few elements in this game that are mostly found in freemium titles.

This game in fact reminds me a lot of Marvel Future Fight, except that the part in which there is actual gameplay is a side-scrolling shmup.

I will spend some time on this, as what i have played is pretty enjoyable. The balance in the game when i go further will define how i will love or hate the game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 06-09-2016 at 02:53 PM.
06-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Does this have sound and graphics with the quality of Lost Socks? It sure looks like it from the trailer..
06-09-2016, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The GOOD.

Controls great, visuals are fantatic, sounds are good. Choice between relative touch (default option) v-stick (tis in options, but havent tried), and the relative touch is at 1:1, and works pretty well. The animations are pretty intricate and sweet, and the boss designs remind me of saturday morning cartoon mechas from my childhood.

Upgrade and Customization systems are MASSIVE. Tons of build options, which changes shot properties, and even shot angles can be manipulated.

The BAD.

Stamina system, and they are tied to timers. Recharging them requires gems, which i have zero of as i only really just started. Cant find a way to "effectively" remove this (like Sky Force Reloaded's greatly reduced timer IAP.)

I guess the $1 price tag is for having a game that has no ads. At least i havent seen any yet, but there are opt-in ones to get a few gems with.

Upgrading requires tons of material loots. Reminds me of certain freemium RPGs.

The UGLY.

2 types of currencies... Gems and Gold. I cant say much on the balance yet, which is why i put this in the Ugly.

Another thing that looks ugly, is that stages are VERY SHORT in terms of general shmup lengths based on my experience.

And then there's the Engrish. It isnt bad coz i can still understand most of it, but it isnt good.

The VERDICT.

To be blunt, this doesnt look like a game that should be at $0.99 at all. It has timers, multiple currencies, involves massive grinding, has items that auto-complete stages... Just to mention a few elements in this game that are mostly found in freemium titles.

This game in fact reminds me a lot of Marvel Future Fight, except that the part in which there is actual gameplay is a side-scrolling shmup.

I will spend some time on this, as what i have played is pretty enjoyable. The balance in the game when i go further will define how i will love or hate the game.
Wow!

Thanks to you I don't buy this one!

TouchArcade should hire you.

Last edited by lilneo; 06-09-2016 at 10:47 PM.
06-09-2016, 04:11 PM
In reference to the short stages,
What kind of replayability does this have? The app description mentions "several game modes". Can someone say what they are?
Thanks. It does look good though.
06-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilneo View Post
Wow!

Thanks to you I don't buy this have!

TouchArcade should hire you.
i don't buy this have!? wait what ?
so its joy or no joy ?

bit confuse