★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Triennale Game Collection - 5 Experimental Games

06-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Triennale Game Collection - 5 Experimental Games

Hello everyone!

This is Pietro, me and my friend Nicoḷ make indie games as Santa Ragione. (FOTONICA)

Today I'd like to show you our next project that is coming out next week (16th of June).

These are five games by Mario von Rickenbach & Christian Etter (creators of Dreii, Plug & Play), Tale of Tales (creators of Luxuria Superbia, The Path), Cardboard Computer (creators of Kentucky Route Zero), Pol Clarissou (Orchids to Dusk), and Katie Rose Pipkin (Mirror Lake).

These games were made for the XXI International Exhibition at the Triennale museum in Milan, and we are releasing them – one every week – within a single collection game we curated: the Triennale Game Collection.

Will post more info about the single games next week! Meanwhile, feel free to ask any question.

Looking forward to hear what you think <3

Cheers,

Pietro

PS The price is 0$ (zero)

Last edited by Santa Ragione; 06-11-2016 at 02:35 PM.
06-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Just wanted to clarify that the 5 games were made specifically for the collection to be played on phones and tablets, they are not ports and they are exclusively available through the collection!

06-11-2016, 02:53 PM
The 3rd and 4th one look very interesting. I'll be sure to check them out next week.
06-12-2016, 12:36 AM
Love the look of all of them!!! Call me hipster but this kind of stuff is right up my alley.
06-12-2016, 06:24 AM
Good thing this post was highlighted by Carter on TouchArcade's front page. Otherwise it'd be easily drowned by other high profile releases.

The third one (I assumed made by Cardboard Computer) looks interesting.

Last edited by pimago; 06-12-2016 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Spelling
06-13-2016, 06:28 AM
I would like to know more about those games ! Unfortunately i won't have the opportunity to visit this exhibition in Milan but still your games look very interesting !
06-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kripa1415` View Post
I would like to know more about those games ! Unfortunately i won't have the opportunity to visit this exhibition in Milan but still your games look very interesting !
The XXI Exhibition is open until September 2016, and it's definitely worth a visit if you are in Europe!

The games are not on physical display tho, they exist exclusively within the app.

Will post more info soon!
06-16-2016, 02:59 PM
Hi! The game is out! Going to make a thread about it in the appropriate forum.

Meanwhile here is the website with the download links: http://www.milanogamefestival.com/collection/

YouTube: video