★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Crash into the world of Second Death! Scrape together food, shelter, and equipment to survive climb from a beach to reach a volcano's peak.

Along with acquired talents and crafted items, your dexterity can turn the tide of battle. Tapping at the right moment on a strike can score a critical hit, while swiping through enemy attacks can trigger a counter blow.

STORY:

Its 1958, and Chicago cop David Harris made the tough choice to bring his mobster brother back from Cuba and deliver him to justice, but things get tougher when their home-bound plane crashes on a mysterious island. Now he must save his brother and learn the truth behind his terrible crimes.

SURVIVE THE CLIMB:

-Harvest the island's resources
-Craft shelter, food and items to gain an advantage
-Collect and equip randomly generated loot
-Navigate procedurally generated environments
-Defeat the island's horrors and reveal the past

Royce's comments:

Second Death

Evan Wagstaff
Genres: Games Role Playing Adventure
Free

Quote:
Crash into the world of Second Death! Scrape together food, shelter, and equipment to survive climb from a beach to reach a volcano's peak.

Along with acquired talents and crafted items, your dexterity can turn the tide of battle. Tapping at the right moment on a strike can score a critical hit, while swiping through enemy attacks can trigger a counter blow.

STORY:

It’s 1958, and Chicago cop David Harris made the tough choice to bring his mobster brother back from Cuba and deliver him to justice, but things get tougher when their home-bound plane crashes on a mysterious island. Now he must save his brother — and learn the truth behind his terrible crimes.

SURVIVE THE CLIMB:

-Harvest the island's resources
-Craft shelter, food and items to gain an advantage
-Collect and equip randomly generated loot
-Navigate procedurally generated environments
-Defeat the island's horrors and reveal the past

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad3G
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 5.1.1

Download Size: 41MB

06-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong? The last two threads I posted won't show app info. It was processing so I used the NZ game posting method, but it still hasn't appeared. This one may still not be on appshopper but the last one is (has been for a while) and there's still no app info there either.

It's too late.

06-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong? The last two threads I posted won't show app info. It was processing so I used the NZ game posting method, but it still hasn't appeared. This one may still not be on appshopper but the last one is (has been for a while) and there's still no app info there either.
I'm not seeing another thread posted from you, can you link it?

The appinfo has been being tempremental. With all the new games yesterday I force added them to appshopper and they still took a long time to finally show up. Then there were some that showed up within a matter of minutes. For this game we probably just need to wait and let it do its thing.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
06-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
I'm not seeing another thread posted from you, can you link it?

The appinfo has been being tempremental. With all the new games yesterday I force added them to appshopper and they still took a long time to finally show up. Then there were some that showed up within a matter of minutes. For this game we probably just need to wait and let it do its thing.
It's this one from a while ago:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=287819

It's too late.
06-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Hmmmm, I'm actually seeing appinfo for that one and for this thread now too. ―\_(ツ)_/―

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
06-10-2016, 05:16 PM
What are the IAP?
06-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
What are the IAP?
Full game unlock for $2.99.

It's too late.
06-11-2016, 12:50 AM
Had to quit playing after the exhaustive snake battle...So far, the rest of the game seems good. Just can't do those battles.