★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Asgards defenses have fallen! They need your help!
Lead your team of heroes to defend against the Undeads, once and for all!

# Take Your PIck!
There are over 300 heroes to choose from!
Build your own team of heroes from 7 different classes: Warrior, Rogue, Archer, Defender, Wizard, Golem, and Warlord.

# Need Back Up!
Support the team with the right tank, each empowered with special abilities!
Clear the old Sanctuary towers of Asgard to unlock the Ancient Protectors and add their mighty powers to your deck!

# Gear Up, Team! We Have a World to Save!
Optimize your deck by finding & upgrading the right weapons and gears for your heroes.
You can strategize and build multiple decks for special types of enemies!
Choose your tank wisely! Each tank brings a unique set of skills to the battle field!

# Whos in Charge Over Here?
Compete against other players and their decks in online PVP arenas!
Fortify your defenses and towers strategically against other players!
Siege and destroy their towers & defenses!
Make allies and team up with your friends to fight off the raid bosses!

# Ready Your Tank!
9 different gameplay modes from Single Play, PVP Arenas, Sanctuary, Guild Raids and many more! Find your favorite mode!

Four Thirty Three's comments:

Official Trailer

Pre-release Trailer
[/center]

Release Day Playing Trailer
06-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Global Server
Leader of GodLike, FanAngeL

We are recruiting lvl 15+ with 5stars units users, do pm me your ingame name

06-10-2016, 05:49 AM
Which is the latest server and When was the server released . I can see in both of the players with rank 25, thanks
06-10-2016, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonx91 View Post
Which is the latest server and When was the server released . I can see in both of the players with rank 25, thanks
The game soft launched 1 week earlier b4 the global release.
06-10-2016, 08:06 AM
I tried it in soft launch, but it just seemed to autoplay itself for the first hour. Also started right in the middle of the game (no ramp up, introduction to game etc)

So I'm kinda confused how I feel about this one haha
06-10-2016, 09:28 AM
I've been waiting for this game for weeks. I'm a big fan of the genre, love Dwarves vs Orcs and Crystal War. As soon as I realized I needed an internet connection to play, deleted the game. I wish that requirement had been made clear from the start.
06-11-2016, 11:39 AM
A little surprised

When I first saw the game I thought it was a regular auto battle gachafest. It still is, but for some reason I quite enjoy playing it. There isn't much strategy but the game is rewarding, the scenarios mix things up and there are meaningful variations to your units. It's still early but I hope they keep this updated.
06-11-2016, 01:04 PM
It looks pretty nice. :-)
06-19-2016, 06:55 AM
Seriously? No one is playing this? This is 1 of the better, polished, smooth and Gd looking f2p around. TA members are hard to please lol.
06-19-2016, 08:32 PM
I am surprised nobody playing this? This is one of the better f2p for those who aren't interested in paying a dime.