★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cell War pits you in the battle between cell and viruses! Hunt down and destroy the viruses in the body.

Cell War is a horizontal-scrolling shootem up arcade game. Fly the nano machine inside the body to fight fearful viruses and save human from disease! Dive into the Microworld and be ready for the challenges you never met before.

Features:
Two control modes Tilt or Touch
Two game modes - Arcade and BossRush
Nine unique in arcade mode
Three difficulty levels in each of the game modes
More than 10 huge challengingbosses
Supports OpenFeint Leaderboard and Achievements
Special music and sound effects
Gorgeous graphic effects
Excellent tutorial
Controls specially designed for iPhone/iPod
Weapon upgrade system
And much more!

More Reviews:
Truthfully,I was pleasantly surprised when I started playing the game. The smooth graphics, visual and sound effects, and easy controls blew and me away.
-N4g.com

There really is a lot to like about this game, and the production values are outstanding.
-TouthArcade.com

Classic gameplay, Great graphics and performance ,Interesting variety of controls
-Touchmyapps.com

The graphics are striking and it looks like the developers have put in a lot of work, especially while creating the viruses. The sound and music also give the game an extra edge.
-Iohonefootprint.com

Fun side scrolling shooter, very beautiful settings
-Theportablegamer.com

There are a bunch of side-scrolling shoot-em-ups in the app store, but Cell War has a great deal of polish and pizzazz that make it a worthy competitor for top dog.
Cell War gets our AppSmile 4-Dimple rating
-Appsmile.com

We will keep improving the game so please feel free to send us your comments and suggestions.
info@tipcat.com

Follow us on Twitter @tipcatgames

Thank for your support of TipCat Interactive!!!
You can also check out a video of the gameplay at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgopdY53EDE

skyye06's comments:
I dl the lite and was impressed by it and am looking forward to its full release

10-11-2009, 01:07 AM
Cool. Downloading now.

hi

10-11-2009, 05:04 AM
The game looks great and is a lot of fun! It would've been great to have instructions though. Please include detailed interface instructions in full version.
Sorry, there is a tutorial. I would buy the full game. Looks like a solid shooter.

Last edited by eugekava; 10-11-2009 at 05:30 AM.
10-11-2009, 06:37 AM
I love shooters

Sweet, gonna check this one out!
10-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Just played the game. It's pretty cool!! Maybe it's just me, but the controls could be a tad bit looser. I feel like i would have more control if tilt sensativity was a bit more delicate. Still, very cool game! I like the art work.
10-11-2009, 06:56 AM
This is Life Force right?

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-11-2009, 07:02 AM
So far I like what I've seen in the lite version. Will the full version have global high scores?