★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Over 4,000,000 people are already playing Build Away!

Love building? Want to build the most awesome city of all time? In this game youll be breaking records for constructing cafes, homes, chicken shops, banks, villas and caravan parks on your mobile phone or tablet! Attract friends to your town and develop a booming tourism economy. The more you play the more youll discoverwill the future hold an airport, resort, zoo, theme park, or even a rainbow unicorn?

7 REASONS TO BUILD AWAY!
~~~~~~~~~~
* SIMPLE & RELAXING - Tap n swipe to grow your city from a caravan park into a metropolis!
* GROW ENDLESSLY! Automate your city and earn continuously while youre away!
* UNIQUE RE-DEVELOPMENT - Erect new buildings over old ones for happiness boosts and bonuses.
* FESTIVALS Increase production by having carnivals and giving out free ice-cream!
* FRIEND TOURISTS - Attract friends to help you grow and customize your town!
* INVEST WISELY - Prove your strategy with smart decisions on when to upgrade and re-develop.
* PLAY ANYWHERE! - The worlds best idle city simulator is free to play online or offline!

PLAYER REVIEWS
~~~~~~~~~~~
5/5 A refreshing new take on city building games. So simple, so beautiful!
5/5 Amazing! Start a fiesta with a short ad to make the whole town party.
5/5 More fun than SimCity BuildIt, Megapolis and Township rolled in the cement mixer!
5/5 Addictive. Idle. Building. Awesomeness.

Privacy Policy: http://www.futureplaygames.com/privacypolicy.html
Terms of Service: http://www.futureplaygames.com/termsofservice.html
06-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Nice clicker game with more than enough content to have u playing for more than a day.
Come back collect and keep building.
06-15-2016, 01:23 AM
Lack of explanation, Facebook required

This game is not good:

- The basic gameloop is not explained well: You have to replace existing and developed buildings with new ones. This provides you with a currency (hearts) which raises the gold income by the buildings. It is unclear which building is the best; it is unclear on which factors the amount of replacement heart currency depends. It is unclear why some replacement buildings are allowed and some others not.
- Facebook login is required to gain access to some important functionalities like friends, presents, income multipliers.
- Sometime you can activate a balloon event: After watching an ad you have 20 seconds to collect gold from your buildings which may or may not result in additional rewards. It is unclear how to influence the outcome.
- You have a kind of global experience level. It is unclear how to gain experience and it is unclear what the new experience levels are providing
06-15-2016, 11:43 AM
I find that there is not much to do on a regular bases. Do not recommend. 3/5

This as typed in a hurry so let me elaborate:

- there is literally nothing to do once your existing building so auto collect more resources. Only things you need to do is occasionally collect those resources, watch an and to keep double resource production running, or click on a an event ballon and then swipe frantically to get bit of bonus money.
- progression is done in a way, that you replace your building with new ones, that you randomly get from chests (briefcases) which you get at random (?) or for I game money.
- so you are waiting and basically just waiting. Even nonstop knight or war tortoise have more stuff for you to do.
- visually and from the sounds the game is really well done, but the gameplay is super boring and stale.

Maybe updates will fix that. 2/5 for now. So not download unless you are really bored.

Last edited by forsakenxe; 06-15-2016 at 07:14 PM.
06-15-2016, 09:45 PM
This game doesn't seem to hold my attention as much as their prior one (Farm Away). Which isn't saying much.

But I will say one unique feature of this game that I haven't run into before is that there is an icon on the screen that if you click it will open up their farming game, almost tying the two apps into one... Of course I unfortunately keep accidentally hitting it and exiting the city building game...doh!