★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the studio behind Random Heroes, League of Evil, and Devious Dungeon; comes an action shooter about all things supernatural and other worldly.

Paranormal Minis is about a small group of doomsday preppers that have been getting ready for the end of days! Luckily for them, they are equipped for the onslaught of all things unnatural! Get ready for a fun shooter that has you going after vampires, ghost, demons, aliens and other abominations spread across 3 locations: the Cemetery, an Alien Planet and Hell!

Choose a character, create a loadout with your favorite weapons and skills matching your play style; then go give these Paranormal scumbags your best! Earn game cash and XP every round to upgrade your arsenal and abilities.

Features
- 4 playable characters (unique stats and custom loadouts)
- 3 worlds
- Over 20 weapons
- Over 15 perks
- Over 10 enemies
- Achievements

ravenousgames's comments:

Paranormal Minis

Ravenous Games Inc.
Genres: Games Action Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$0.99 USD

Quote:
From the studio behind Random Heroes, League of Evil, and Devious Dungeon; comes an action shooter about all things supernatural and other worldly.

Paranormal Minis is about a small group of doomsday preppers that have been getting ready for the end of days! Luckily for them, they are equipped for the onslaught of all things unnatural! Get ready for a fun shooter that has you going after vampires, ghost, demons, aliens and other abominations spread across 3 locations: the Cemetery, an Alien Planet and Hell!

Choose a character, create a loadout with your favorite weapons and skills matching your play style; then go give these Paranormal scumbags your best! Earn game cash and XP every round to upgrade your arsenal and abilities.

Features
- 4 playable characters (unique stats and custom loadouts)
- 3 worlds
- Over 20 weapons
- Over 15 perks
- Over 10 enemies

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 69.1MB

06-13-2016, 11:52 AM
Uh...Hell uh...yeah! Buying now

06-13-2016, 12:11 PM
YES

Downloaded and now just need to find time to try it out
06-13-2016, 12:11 PM
Ok so I thought this was supposed to be fully premium... What are the iap?
06-13-2016, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Ok so I thought this was supposed to be fully premium... What are the iap?

Basically a pair of doublers, an instant max rank unlock, and money and xp packs. I just started playing so I can't say anything about how the balance is with or without buying stuff, but I don't mind some grinding if the game is fun so we'll see.

It's too late.

Last edited by Royce; 06-13-2016 at 01:14 PM.
06-13-2016, 12:33 PM
Is there a way to resize and reposition the different guns? Once I unlocked the shotgun, was tough hitting the one I wanted to hit.
06-13-2016, 12:53 PM
Sometimes the reapers just stop moving, sometimes even before they enter the play area. This can make it frustrating to figure out why the round isn't over when you can't see any more enemies. Even if you do locate them, if you are out of gun ammo, you can't do anything about it.

It's too late.
06-13-2016, 12:56 PM
Does it have cloud saving so I can sync progress across both my devices?
06-13-2016, 12:57 PM
Is buying perks broken? Can buy and upgrade only first perk and when you tap buy button for others you can scroll the list if you swipe buy button. Also find it annoying you have to stop shooting to turn
06-13-2016, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke12 View Post
Is buying perks broken? Can buy and upgrade only first perk and when you tap buy button for others you can scroll the list if you swipe buy button. Also find it annoying you have to stop shooting to turn
I have 3 perks equipped on all the characters. I'm not sure what you mean about scrolling the list. I think being able to fire while backing up is more advantageous than being able to turn while firing.

It's too late.