★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mixed Macho Arts is the most mixed MMA simulator ever seen!

Beat your friend in one on one MMA battle or test your skills against the powerful CPU player! Wrestle, kick & punch your opponent off the platform and into the lava below!

Test your luck in Absolute Randomness mode! Get gorilla arms to power punch your puny opponent or fill your head with helium and gently float above them!

Key features:
- Play two player combat on the same device!
- Spin your rag-doll fighter with awesome acrobatic moves!
- Kick, punch and grab your opponent!
- Experience beautiful randomised environments!
- Put on your best masks in Halloween Party mode!
- Randomise the fighters in Absolute Randomness mode!
- Be MMA-nly!

Astrosnout's comments:

Mixed Macho Arts has just been released!

Here's an article about the game on TouchArcade: http://toucharcade.com/2016/06/01/mi...-arts-trailer/
06-15-2016, 12:37 PM
What exactly are you supposed to do? Do you just randomly tap the left/right arrows?

06-15-2016, 05:58 PM
This is silly, stupid, awesome fun!

It's too late.
06-15-2016, 09:41 PM
Looks like Soccer Physics or Wrasslin'. Basically just random physics that you lightly control and hope for the best lol
06-16-2016, 10:56 AM
It gets even better when you switch to the random modes. I absolutely adore this little game. I only wish there was some sort of unlockable to give a sense of progress, at least costumes/characters or perhaps new types of arms, legs and heads (cyborg arms? Hover legs?). Anyway, very cool.

It's too late.
08-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Lol number 2 on the hot games list. This game won't die! It won't quit! Eye of the tiger baby!

08-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Lol number 2 on the hot games list. This game won't die! It won't quit! Eye of the tiger baby!
Well deserved!

I love stuff like this and Soccer Physics.

Now we just need a tournament/ladder mode and Apple TV support and you've got a major (drunken?) party game!

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!