★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Blicke - Minimalist Puzzle Game

06-14-2016, 04:06 PM
Blicke - Minimalist Puzzle Game

Blicke just came out,
I started a discussion on new thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=291756

----------------

Hi Guys,

Soon I am going to release a new puzzle game called Blicke.

It's a puzzle where you have to slide the blocks across the board to take each one of them to their target. You will need to use walls and other blocks as support to beat the levels.

There's no time or move count limit. I wanted to keep it simple, challenging you to simply complete the puzzles.

If you are using a desktop, you can play a web demo here:
www.bivis.com.br/blicke/blickedemo/
Just open the page and play!

It will be released soon as I get my Apple account set up (I've already started the process).

Any feedback is welcome.

Cheers
Bivis

Last edited by Bivis; 07-27-2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Linking new thread
06-14-2016, 04:24 PM
Hi Bivis, looks like great fun your puzzle game gonna try it for sure, good luck with it.

06-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Hi Bivis, looks like great fun your puzzle game gonna try it for sure, good luck with it.
Thanks Roger! If you play the web demo, let me know what you think.

Last edited by Bivis; 06-14-2016 at 04:56 PM.
06-14-2016, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bivis View Post
Thanks Roger! If you play the web demo, let me know what you think!
Well unfortunately I just set the Imac aside, I just want to do all on Ipad as of today, because it's so user friendly and I have everything on it that I need, and I want by the end of the year the Ipad Pro 2 if it's coming, so that I don't ever need a computer again hallelujah ha ha, I just wait for the release.

Does it have Gamecenter, I am happy with only Achievements but don't want to pressure you, it's OK when you don't have it but you know me I am most pleaced with the full Gamecenter treatment.
06-14-2016, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Does it have Gamecenter.
I'm not planning to include the GameCenter in the 1st release, as it is with an uncertain future in iOS 10. But I am happy to know that there are players who like it, so I will think better about it.
06-15-2016, 01:23 AM
it looks very cool ! is it a multiplayers game, like each color represent a different player ? When will it be launched ?
06-15-2016, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kripa1415` View Post
it looks very cool ! is it a multiplayers game, like each color represent a different player ? When will it be launched ?
Thanks! Its single player puzzle.
You need to slide each block to its own target color. The challenge is that you will need to use walls and other blocks as support.
It will be released soon as I get my Apple account set up. It's almost done. So I think that it can be released in 2 or 3 weeks.
06-16-2016, 03:04 AM
Interesting and challenging game play!

GameCenter: williamsyee Twitter: @willzhw
Beta Tester profile: willzhw
Hero Emblems Skill Location Prison Life RPG Guides
06-16-2016, 06:19 AM
its always fun to handle two or three objects at same time, it would be more interesting if objects increase with time, btw game looks interesting.
06-17-2016, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienChimp View Post
its always fun to handle two or three objects at same time, it would be more interesting if objects increase with time, btw game looks interesting.
There's 4 interactable blocks by the player on some levels, plus the gray ones that you can push with your blocks.
4 blocks to handle sounds like too few, but its not. Some levels are very difficult and have just one block.
Thanks for your reply and feedback!