★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience an epic RPG adventure in the palm of your hand!

Enter the demon-infested realm of Mourngard. Explore the ruins of a deserted world. Venture into the darkest dungeons and vanquish an unrelenting demon horde in this grand fantasy adventure.

A forsaken land. A banished hero. Two brothers in strife. As you blaze towards the world of Mourngard, your angelic wings burn to ash. You and your brother are oblivious to the cataclysmic events you are about to spark, but your arrival could also be the key to salvation. Can Mourngard be saved? Uncover the truth behind the corruption destroying the once peaceful land. Challenge your reckless brother, and purge Mourngard of its demon occupation. The fate of the world is in your hands!

Game features:

Discover an immersive open-world fantasy adventure!
Experience thrilling hacknslash swipe combat!
Dive into an engrossing RPG campaign that will take hours to unravel!
Craft and enchant powerful gear to aid you on your quest!
Grow in strength as you forge the fate of Mourngard!

Presented by Kiloo and Copenhagen Creators.
06-15-2016, 05:35 AM
Downloading now... Isnt there a soft-launch thread already? Or was that a beta thread? Sorry... A lil overwhelmed right now.

06-15-2016, 05:41 AM
Does it actually offer open world movement or is this more of a Infinity Blade clone?
06-15-2016, 05:53 AM
I don't know what happened with the graphic, but's compare to Stormblades, it's like a joke on my iPad air2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QWRuY2u.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	287.3 KB
ID:	104241   Click image for larger version

Name:	OaJGOSA.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	104242   Click image for larger version

Name:	whmhYMa.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	104243  

Click image for larger version

Name:	two5RCh.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	319.8 KB
ID:	104244  
06-15-2016, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macatron View Post
Does it actually offer open world movement or is this more of a Infinity Blade clone?
It seems to be free movement. Tap to run, tap to stop. Change direction and move by swiping. Enter circle to fight enemies. Video ads to heal if you die.
06-15-2016, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmike3 View Post
It seems to be free movement. Tap to run, tap to stop. Change direction and move by swiping. Enter circle to fight enemies. Video ads to heal if you die.
Do you have the graphic quality like the screenshot ?
06-15-2016, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WjndWalk3r View Post
Do you have the graphic quality like the screenshot ?
I'm on an iPad Air. It looks ok. Not as good as I'd hoped from the opening cinematic.
06-15-2016, 06:29 AM
It's the "free-to-play" dynamic that keeps me from hitting the BUY button. I recall the high hopes I had for Dungeon Hunter 4, and how all that potential was squirreled away behind ads and paywalls, ultimately killing the considerable fun of that game to the point at which I didn't even bother with DH5.
06-15-2016, 06:38 AM

After the amazing opening cinematics and the slightly polished screenshots the graphics disappoint a bit. But that doesn't mean it's not good-looking. The game is more like beast quest than infinity blade. It borrows mechanics from infinity blade, but I won't call it a clone. The game is ambitious and I like that. I still don't understand how to block the attack coming from the right.
06-15-2016, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProgPariah77 View Post
It's the "free-to-play" dynamic that keeps me from hitting the BUY button. I recall the high hopes I had for Dungeon Hunter 4, and how all that potential was squirreled away behind ads and paywalls, ultimately killing the considerable fun of that game to the point at which I didn't even bother with DH5.
...but it's free, just try it out haha