★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 66.4 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 2 (1)
App description: The galaxy needs heroes like you!

Frantic Shooter is a TPS that will leave you breathless while shooting space debris aliens in the purest arcade style.

Grab your weapon and join the battle, its time for war! Fight against hordes of enemies and save the planet. Get thrilled playing this exciting arcade game with simple slide controls, frantic action, powerful weapons and a variety of heroes.

- Simple slide controls
- Fast-paced arcade action
- 15 different heroes and more to come
- Different weapons to destroy your enemies
- Random floor generation.

touchy85's comments:

Frantic Shooter

Bulkypix
Genres: Games Adventure Arcade
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The galaxy needs heroes like you!

Frantic Shooter is a TPS that will leave you breathless while shooting space debris aliens in the purest arcade style.

Grab your weapon and join the battle, its time for war! Fight against hordes of enemies and save the planet. Get thrilled playing this exciting arcade game with simple slide controls, frantic action, powerful weapons and a variety of heroes.

- Simple slide controls
- Fast-paced arcade action
- 15 different heroes and more to come
- Different weapons to destroy your enemies
- Random floor generation.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 66.4MB

06-15-2016, 10:11 AM

It's called frantic shooter and it does what it says on the tin. Controls are similar to Land Sliders and you fight wave after wave of enemies in an arena. There aren't missions are anything, it's all about high scores. I think it's good fun. It's not perfect. The camera needs work, sometimes it won't follow or zooms way too far in. And the shooting is automatic, but the aim is a bit off.

06-15-2016, 11:40 AM
I like this game a lot but the opt in ads are not working and I tapped to log into Facebook and it says the game is not yet set up with Facebook.

Also if I make a purchase do the forced ads go away? I really really hate the forced ads. I don't mind making a purchase to dump them but it's not stated anywhere.

Uggh the weapons are only temporary. I can't view ads for coins. There's no coin doubler in app purchase and then the forced ads.

I'm trying to like this game. Argh.

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 06-15-2016 at 12:25 PM.
06-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I like this game a lot but the opt in ads are not working and I tapped to log into Facebook and it says the game is not yet set up with Facebook.

Also if I make a purchase do the forced ads go away? I really really hate the forced ads. I don't mind making a purchase to dump them but it's not stated anywhere.

Uggh the weapons are only temporary. I can't view ads for coins. There's no coin doubler in app purchase and then the forced ads.

I'm trying to like this game. Argh.

Billy
Hello!
My name’s Juan Ramn, developer of Frantic Shooter. First of all, thank you from Pixel Ratio for play our game. We’re really happy that you like the game!
By now, purchases doesn’t remove forced ads, but we’re here to listen players feedbacks and we will do everything in our hand. We will take care about that.
Regarding Facebook, it seems there’s a issue but we’re working on it to solve as soon as possible.
We will work hard to solve everything we can in order the players enjoy the game.

Thank you!!
06-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Looks great. Downloading
06-15-2016, 01:22 PM
I actually like the gameplay itself. It gets pretty intense. I appreciate that you will address the forced ads. I don't mind if you put in an in app purchase for a $1 to remove them. I don't mind paying. Although I do plan on purchasing a character.

My issue is the weapons are not permanent and the opt in ads are not working for me. So it's going to be very rare that I will have enough coins to buy the non permanent weapons. If you could add a coin doubler in app purchase I would buy this. Maybe it could be a special weapon or something cool where people would really want to buy it. I wish you could also somehow upgrade your main character and basic weapon. Give the player something to keep achieving.

You've got the gameplay nailed. It's a fun game! You've got interesting characters in both sexes which is great! I love the intense boss fights. I actually like the simple slide control mechanics.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr_Rufo View Post
Hello!
My names Juan Ramn, developer of Frantic Shooter. First of all, thank you from Pixel Ratio for play our game. Were really happy that you like the game!
By now, purchases doesnt remove forced ads, but were here to listen players feedbacks and we will do everything in our hand. We will take care about that.
Regarding Facebook, it seems theres a issue but were working on it to solve as soon as possible.
We will work hard to solve everything we can in order the players enjoy the game.

Thank you!!

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 06-15-2016 at 01:25 PM.
06-15-2016, 03:51 PM
Well now, this is a pleasant experience. Very polished gameplay and varied battles are followed up nicely by gorgeous, colorful graphics. It's a keeper!
06-15-2016, 04:31 PM
I will happily download this. But yes I would like the option to IAP the forced ads away. Forced ads kill a games replayability for me personally. No matter how great it is. It just cheapens the value of a product in my personal experience with them.

Either way good luck and I hope the game is wel received.
06-15-2016, 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
I will happily download this. But yes I would like the option to IAP the forced ads away. Forced ads kill a games replayability for me personally. No matter how great it is. It just cheapens the value of a product in my personal experience with them.

Either way good luck and I hope the game is wel received.
Agree 100%. Couldn't have said it any better.
06-16-2016, 02:15 AM
Thanks to everyone for the comments! H4nd0fg0d, rezn, rich_952000, LordShad0wz, Jayg2015 and touchy85

We're having your comments in mind and see how can deal with that.

Hope you're enjoying the game. And remember, join the battle!