★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Shadowverse: the next evolution in collectible card games!
Welcome to the fierce battlegrounds of Shadowverse, Japans #1 competitive card collecting game for mobile!
From the creators of Rage of Bahamut and RPG sensation Granblue Fantasy, Shadowverse features AAA artwork and unique game mechanics that make it the most visually and tactically rich CCG on the market.

SUMMON 400+ cards, each lavishly illustrated with jaw-dropping fantasy art
STRATEGIZE with innovative mechanics that guarantee thrilling battles
MASTER seven character classes each with unique play styles and killer cards
BATTLE real-time opponents from around the world, or enjoy the fully voiced story mode

Come join our fun-loving community and show us your Shadowverse style!

PROAPK's comments:

Shadowverse

Cygames, Inc.
Genres: Games Card
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Shadowverse: the next evolution in collectible card games!

SUMMON THE POWER of 400+ cards, each lavishly illustrated with anime-style fantasy art.
STRATEGIZE AND STRIKE with evolution and other innovative mechanics.
DISPLAY YOUR MASTERY of arcane arts like Shadowcraft and Dragoncraft in ranked and unranked battles.
JOURNEY FORTH through seven fully voiced stories, each with its own astonishing twists. A strange new world awaits!

The countless combinations will keep you on the edge of your seat!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 690.4MB

06-18-2016, 05:12 AM
Any impressions? I Always like a new good card game

06-18-2016, 07:22 AM
BEST Hearthstone-like I have ever seen.
Better than Hearthstone, in fact.
A must for CCG-fans.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
06-18-2016, 09:54 AM
TBH, it's really smooth and they have done a lot of hard work to make itself look and feel original rather thn letting ppl feel it's a copy of hearthstone. Gd job.
06-21-2016, 02:24 PM
This game is awesome. Best HearthStone clone
06-21-2016, 03:20 PM
I have played five mp games so far and only one to completion. Every other time the game has stalled waiting on connection. The one game that completed was against a player with Gaelic letters in his or her name. The four that all stalled (one after an epic thirty minute game) have been against Japanese or Chinese letter names. I don't think this is working too well across regions and it is incredibly frustrating to play multiplayer right now.

I was going to drop some money on this because it seems quite polished otherwise (single player works fine, though it is dreadfully short). I think I'll hold off now though.
06-22-2016, 02:44 AM
How many legendaries have you guys gotten from the free packs??
06-22-2016, 05:01 AM
Lovely game (3 legendaries from free packs btw including one that looks awesome called Satan).

However today I just get error code 103 can't connect. Game is unplayable. Anyone else have this issue?
06-22-2016, 05:40 AM
I get the message, that there is a maintenance in progress. No eta though.
06-22-2016, 07:04 AM
Great hearthstone... I can't really put clone because it really has the tenacity of being unique in some, if not many, aspects. I would put it as hearthstone-inspired standalone. It's not pay-to-win and the cards are well balanced in my opinion. A free-to-play that finally doesn't suck(and is awesome!)