★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Unlock crusaders, Collect gear, and Earn achievements!

Crusaders of the Lost Idols is the Award Winning clicker idle game of heroic awesomeness.

Create a band of unusual heroes to battle monsters, earn gold by killing them and use it to level-up and unlock new character abilities. Organize your Crusaders by designing the perfect formation for maximum damage.

Master Formation Strategy over multiple campaigns and events that are updated every month.

*Formation Strategy - The only clicker/idle game to feature a formation system. Crusader specific abilities, buffs, and gear challenge the player to find the best formation every campaign and event.

*Unlock Crusaders - Collect an unusual host of over 30 characters such as The Bat Billionaire, Emo Werewolf and RoboTurkey, inspired by the world of video games and popular culture with more added Every Month.

*Over 10,000 Levels - Master over 6 campaigns with dozens of objectives with deep playability and challenge; more campaigns released regularly.

*Collect Gear, Buffs, and Trinkets - A cornucopia of content with hundreds of unique upgrades for each character, including unique gear, and buffs are available to collect.

*Daily Quests - Each day players are challenged to complete mini-objectives that reward success with precious red rubies.

Please Note: Crusaders of the Lost Idols is a free-to-play game, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

wondroushippo's comments:

Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Genres: Games Adventure Role-Playing

Embark on a great journey! Enlist the help of great Crusaders in order to overcome wave after wave of dangerous foes. But be careful! Your decisions will directly determine your own fate.

These Crusaders will help (or harm!) each other depending on who is brought into battle and how they are positioned. It will take a great strategic mind to coordinate them in order to bring victory.

* Epic free-to-download strategy adventure RPG idle game
* Enlist the help of many unique Crusaders in order to gain a competitive advantage!
* Deploy tons of strategies as you mix and match your Crusaders in different formations
* Multiple campaigns will test your wits as the formations and challenges change
* Collect gear for your Crusaders to make them even more formidable
* Routinely unlock unique and powerful Crusaders in limited-time events
* Follow your Crusaders through hundreds of zany quests
* Progress even while you're not actively playing!

PLEASE NOTE: Crusaders of the Lost Idols is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 69.7MB

06-18-2016, 09:40 AM
Anyone know if I download is in. My NZ account if it transfers over to my US account once launched worldwide? Digging this game.

06-18-2016, 11:46 AM
Canadian... Eh?

apparently my Canadian account picked this us with no issues.

Awesome little game and I am enjoying it so far.
06-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Is anyone else playing this?
06-20-2016, 04:42 PM
My review of the game after 3 days of playing it so far...

A lot of things could and should be improved but overall it is FUN. My main issue is that you don't gain gold while offline. Horrible, I understand you gain XP levels for your heroes but still being forced to leave your game idle to gain gold really sucks. There should also be more buffs/treasure chests available to you on your 1st run through. Like giving out free chests ever 2-3 hour of the game for starting out. They could make this into a VIP weekly/monthly thing. Pay $5 bucks for a chest every 3 hours for a week would be cool.

Hopefully some of these issues I have with the game get fixed before official launch as it would make it a better gaming experience for all!

Last edited by youtube_JasonWivart; 06-20-2016 at 11:22 PM.
06-20-2016, 05:23 PM
I could never really get into playing this game on Steam. It's still a 'beta' game there for whatever that's worth. (Then again Clicker Heroes official version number hit 1.0 on Steam and elsewhere PC about 10 days ago and that didn't feel like a beta product at all.)

I thought it looked like a well made game. I'd say give it a go if you like these kinds of games.

Last edited by indalico; 06-20-2016 at 05:28 PM.
06-22-2016, 02:28 AM
I am now getting gold for being offline such a big improvement! They also give the option to watch an ad to double the gold when you log back on... GOOD STUFF
06-22-2016, 01:08 PM
I was always getting gold offline... Not sure what the issue was for you. The bonuses for add watching is also a total plus.
06-22-2016, 09:29 PM
Latest update patch from today makes my game crash constantly ):
06-22-2016, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Latest update patch from today makes my game crash constantly ):
I am having the same problem. I bought IAP so I could get the golden epic item. My game then crashed and when I try to load it it repeatedly crashes as the green bar finishes loading.

Same issue for you?