★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOTE: This game does not work on devices that have less than 2GB of RAM memory such as iPhone 6 and older.

With over 1.5 million copies sold on STEAM:

Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 6 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!

In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!

FEATURES

- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted relics that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Randomized Loot + inventory like in Diablo -series
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 90 different hats!
- 7 Acts to play through!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes!
- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare and legendary loot!

Hero Siege: Pocket Edition is fully compatible with MOGA Controllers!
06-18-2016, 10:34 AM
OK, not trying to be Negative Nellie, but why would I pay 9.99 for a new game upgraded from an old game that was never really "great" and was pulled off the App Store?

06-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Always wanted to buy this game. It seems like you can sign into an account now to play on multiple devices/platforms.
06-18-2016, 10:57 AM
I can't afford ten bucks right now but the old version was pulled before I ever got to buy it. I'm curious about what's new in this version. I am probably going to get it when I get paid on Tue because multiplayer roguelike Diablo style hack n slash is just too good to pass up
06-18-2016, 10:57 AM
I'm just curious as to what the IAP are? I love that this new version has 4 grades of loot and an inventory system, those are some upgrades that seem like they should add some more depth to the game, hopefully. Anyway, I'll probably buy this tonight.
06-18-2016, 11:10 AM
No way. I spent all that money in Hero Siege and then they just pulled it. I paid to upgrade it and everything and was told on steam basically to go suck it. My posts are on steam still if you want to go read how they reacted to my questions. They won't ever get another dime from me. They said that mobile wasn't where they were making their money so as a customer I wasn't important.

Billy
06-18-2016, 11:32 AM
It seems there is enough new content to qualify this as a sequel so just think about it like that and honestly I would rather pay ten bucks then have it free and full of a ton of lame IAP. Developers have to make some money and I'm happy to pay more for premium games to keep them from going f2p and to support the developers
06-18-2016, 11:42 AM
Does this have single player offline? Also, happy to pay the $9.9 9 but curious about IAP

Last edited by metalcasket; 06-19-2016 at 08:10 PM.
06-18-2016, 12:01 PM
I am curious about those things as well. Ten bucks is kinda expensive to have IAP as well. Let's hope it's just extra characters/expansions stuff like that. If anyone bites the bullet and buys this please let us know about the IAP and if there is offline single player. thanks I would have bought it already if I wasn't so broke before payday lol
06-18-2016, 12:07 PM
Never heard of it, looks fantastic!