★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **Please Note: for iPad2, iPhone4S and up** NOT compatible with older devices including iPad1, iPhone4, iPod.

No ADS! No in-app purchases, Pay once and keep playing.

Classic anti-gravity combat racing in a grungy future city.

Race, Shoot, Win!

Race in follow cam or super exciting bumper cam.



Game Features:

Stylish console like graphics.
Career mode - Play the tournament and unlock new Tracks,weapons and Paint jobs.
Intuitive touch controls.
9 Tracks, race forward and reverse.
Multiple camera angles.
Choose your vehicle and custom paint job.
Choose your weapons, give yourself the edge.
Loads of individual events.
Exciting soundtrack.
Selectable difficulty setting.
06-20-2016, 09:18 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,826
I'd love to see a gameplay video if anyone finds one. I might pick this one up.

Billy

06-20-2016, 11:14 AM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I'd love to see a gameplay video if anyone finds one. I might pick this one up.

Billy
Looks intriguing

I found this trailer

https://youtu.be/3hFlSgusuiE
06-20-2016, 12:02 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Bali
Posts: 215
Looks pretty cool. In for imps.
06-20-2016, 12:06 PM
#5
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,826
Ok I'm taking one for the team. I'll post impressions in a bit.

Billy
06-20-2016, 12:20 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,826
Ok

Initial impressions. I love the artwork. I like the music and sound effects. The AI is pretty compitent. The first race was pretty tough. The track was unforgiving. There are pads you have to touch with the vehicle to speed up and reload your weapon.

So far there's one major problem. I will email the developers as this is totally fixable. The second you use your weapon you are screwed. You lose all your speed. You have to take your finger off of the accelerator to tap the weapon button. As I did that my speed dropped and other cars just passed me and I came in 4th. I think they need to make the weapon button an accelerator button as well so you don't lose speed.

Billy
06-20-2016, 12:40 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Ok

Initial impressions. I love the artwork. I like the music and sound effects. The AI is pretty compitent. The first race was pretty tough. The track was unforgiving. There are pads you have to touch with the vehicle to speed up and reload your weapon.

So far there's one major problem. I will email the developers as this is totally fixable. The second you use your weapon you are screwed. You lose all your speed. You have to take your finger off of the accelerator to tap the weapon button. As I did that my speed dropped and other cars just passed me and I came in 4th. I think they need to make the weapon button an accelerator button as well so you don't lose speed.

Billy
Is the game only playable with touch controls? For me this would be a deal breaker.
06-20-2016, 12:55 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,826
I don't see any other options in the options screen. No accelerator controls.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan View Post
Is the game only playable with touch controls? For me this would be a deal breaker.
06-20-2016, 01:14 PM
#9
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 3,826
Here is the options menu. As I said it's pretty bare.

Billy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	104413  
06-21-2016, 12:12 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 112
Poor menu. 😒

Last edited by Chq; 06-21-2016 at 03:38 PM.