★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[NZ] Questland (by Gamesture Sp. z o.o.)

06-20-2016, 07:02 PM
[NZ] Questland (by Gamesture Sp. z o.o.)

CODE SHARING THREAD HERE: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=289857

Questland

Gamesture Sp. z o.o.
Genres: Games Role-Playing Card
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Questland is a revolutionary mobile take on a classical turn-based RPG that always leaves you satisfied with your progress yet somehow wanting more.

Combine the nostalgia of a turn-based combat with spine-tingling battle perspective of a dungeon crawler…AND WELCOME TO QUESTLAND!
Customize your character from scratch, collect stunning gear, upgrade your hero and fight, fight, FIGHT!
Raise above other players and become the legend Valia was waiting for!!!

FEATURES:
- CUSTOMIZE your hero whenever you want to: hundreds of looks to choose from!
- COLLECT exquisite gear, from common to legendary
- UPGRADE your armor with powerful Orbs and enhancements
- FIGHT and lose yourself in great battle experience - fast-paced, simple and exciting
- FIRST PERSON PERSPECTIVE - feel the thrill of combat thanks first person perspective during battles!
- ENJOY stunning, modern visual effects and beautifully detailed maps
- ASSEMBLE the collection of the most powerful Orbs and use their power to your advantage
- EXPLORE the vast world of Valia: inspect the battle tower, visit shops, embark on voyages, meet colorful individuals and merciless monsters
- QUESTS will keep you entertained and busy. Enjoy hundreds of assignments and funny narrative from fellow characters!

Once peaceful and beautiful land of Valia is now covered in darkness of an unknown origin. Swarms of ghouls, blood-lusting spiders, skeletons and other monstrosities have invaded the land. Who controls them and how can he be stopped? The answers are within your reach, and with each swing of your sword they are getting closer.

Your task? As dangerous as it is obvious - use the power of Orbs, defeat the evil and bathe in glory and fame!

Please note that although Questland is free to play, our users are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 92.4MB

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING
06-20-2016, 07:04 PM

A well made turn based RPG combat game.

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

06-20-2016, 08:37 PM
This looks wicked! Hopefully it released world wide soon so I can try it out.
06-20-2016, 09:18 PM
Wow...EoE much? O.o

I am definitely about to DL this and give it a try, can't resist, but it looks an awful lot like what the Exiles of Embermark team is developing right at this moment...although EoE without even being finished already looks to be more in-depth than this one...we shall see...I am waiting SO hard for EoE 😕 I hope this will be a good pre-occupation until then. Looks pretty decent honestly..and I can't remember the last time I really got to do a complete character creation from the start of an IOS RPG game in this manor so yeah, I'll bite!
Sid
06-20-2016, 10:08 PM
iPhone only ? I can't find it on my iPad
06-21-2016, 03:41 AM
Talked to the support team a day ago about worldwide release and the answer was around September.
06-21-2016, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalaxx View Post
Talked to the support team a day ago about worldwide release and the answer was around September.
Is this Universal later ? I think the graphic after x2 on my ipad is still very good
06-21-2016, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WjndWalk3r View Post
Is this Universal later ? I think the graphic after x2 on my ipad is still very good
I've asked that too since I am playing it on my Ipad as well but he did not answer that. It will probably be universal tho.
06-21-2016, 10:02 AM
Pretty cool so far but geez there is a lot of crap to click on time after time.
06-21-2016, 04:20 PM
Really hope there's an option to disable the camera movement during combat (or that it is added).