★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Based on the award winning classic RPG -- The fate of two worlds are in your hands...

Launched into space to find technologies from distant stars, you are humanities last hope of salvation.

But the civilization you find is teetering on the brink, all but destroyed by an alien scourge.

Can you help them recover their lost power so that they can help you save the Earth?

Trade or fight or conquer arenas as you explore an alien world.

Join one of 5 guilds -- Mercenary, Centurion, Psionics, Smuggler or Technology.

Craft your own style of combat balancing speed, skill, brawn, strategy and psionics.

Dozens of hours of gameplay.

The fate of two worlds are in your hands.

ghulten's comments:

06-21-2016, 06:46 PM
This game is awesome, really loving it

06-22-2016, 03:08 AM
hope this helps to newbies like me.

06-22-2016, 05:54 AM
On my watchlist. Looking for some more imps.
06-22-2016, 12:06 PM
I've played an hour or so of this so far, and I'm still not entirely sure whether I like it. The art style is beautiful and it controls well, though I'd prefer the option of a fixed v-stick. There seems to be something of a story though how immersing or deep it is, I can't say yet.
It's the combat that I don't really like.. it's turn based, but the art for the battle scene seems half-arsed, more a black screen with your character card and the enemy card. To attack, you have to hold down and then drag to use a sort of radial thingy, you can charge, move in closer, flee and move back. Your hit chance is based on your range, so if you're using a gun like I am, you're better off backing away. It works well enough, it just could have been so much better.
In the first village, you get to 'work' to earn credits, at the inn or the tavern. These jobs pay a varying amount and take up several hours of the day. You can save the game up to 3 times for each day, but then you need to sleep.
There's a hunger and a tiredness factor which doesn't seem to have much of a point at the minute, other than defeat in battle if you become fatigued. There could be more to this further along, and at the minute I'm enjoying it enough to continue.

Like Her Story? Try Contradiction for iPad!

A few favourites: Contradiction. Desktop Dungeons. Til Morning's Light. Knights of Pen & Paper (1+2). Drylands. Paint it Back.
06-22-2016, 08:06 PM
I was a fan of the PalmOS Ackeron. I'm looking forward to giving this a try. Downloading now.
06-22-2016, 08:56 PM
Playing and enjoying. A lot of fun!!!😍 and I love this art style so much!
06-23-2016, 04:30 AM
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
This game is awesome, really loving it
I haven't played this since my palm-pilot days! So long ago now (2001?!)

Did you play the original by chance? I'm curious how the translation from old to new is holding up. Still, at $1 it's hard to complain. Just may have to doubledip again
06-26-2016, 11:02 AM
I'm enjoying this but finding it too hard and I'm not sure if I'll continue. Despite getting better eq and raising stats, I still seem to barely hit and battles take *ages*.

Lack of a quest log is problematic because I couldn't remember what one guild task was.

There's a lot to like about this game but an Easy mode would really make it more bearable.

iOS RPG list - http://www.rpg-site.com
Twitter - @rpg_site
07-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Looks interesting and I'd have given it a go at $1 but it's now up to $3 and there are only a few comments on the game which makes me wary. Is this a winner, even at the increased price or should I give it a miss?!