★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: QD Ideas, LLC
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Our awesome users can describe GreenThumb better than we can! One of our favorite reviews:

"I really enjoyed the initial peacefulness of the game. The trickling of water and windchimes reminds me more of a relaxation app than a game. However, soon I was screaming for my seed pods to touch that last blasted flower before it shrinks away! My kids would play 'the flower game' for hours if I let them I love comparing my high scores to everybody else who is playing. Perfect iPhone Game. You cant beat the price." boldac (from free version)

We love reading all of your reviews! Keep the suggestions coming -- we're building a list of new features for our first major update...

--------------

Go Green!

The world needs more flowers! You can help!

GreenThumb is an original, one-thumb casual game. Touch the screen once to drop water. Seeds that hit the water make flowers. Seeds touching flowers earn more points, so longer chains of flowers boost your score quicker. Choose your drop spot carefully so that all seeds turn into flowers!

Even if you don't have a green thumb, you can play GreenThumb. Everyone in your family can play and enjoy!

FEATURES:
Easy to learn, fun to master
Anyone can play, from kids to grandparents
Addictive gameplay
Relaxing graphics and wind chime sounds
Perfect game for two minutes or 20
Worldwide scoreboard powered by AGON
Compare scores and achievements with friends
Unlock awards for bragging rights
Facebook and Twitter integration
Unlimited levels, each with a higher degree of difficulty

AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:
Online leaderboards
Location aware scores
Awards system
Friends lists
Persistent player profile
Facebook and Twitter integration
For more info on AGON Online please visit:
http://agon-online.com
10-11-2009, 08:01 PM
It looks to me like a chain reaction type game with a garden theme. No thanks.

10-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Ah, sweet mediocrity.
10-12-2009, 12:21 AM
lol D. Good,

I am just curious did you make all of these games or you just post them as soon you find out about them?
10-12-2009, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullhead149 View Post
lol D. Good,

I am just curious did you make all of these games or you just post them as soon you find out about them?
nope, i'm not a dev, just posting when i find them

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-12-2009, 02:08 AM
I like it...well enough to get the free version just has ads at start and end of game. Currently I'm #1 with score of 1,778,550. It's very similiar to Sneezies except instead of getting all to blow up to clear each level you have 3 seeds to plant and any they don't explode and grow into a flower substract from your 3 seeds and game is over when all run out. Each 10 levels you get 1 bonus seed. To maximize score go for the corners (hint, hint).
10-12-2009, 04:21 AM
I'm trying the free version right now, looks very nice, very relaxing.