★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Perchang
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 102.9 MB
  • Version: 1.02
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Welcome to Perchang! A test of skill and puzzle solving across 60 stunning levels.

Exercise your brain and test your coordination to guide the tiny balls to their goal. Activate flippers, magnets, portals, fans, anti-gravity hoops and many more gizmos to complete each mind bending stage. Don't take too long though.... You're on the clock!

Using our unique and easy to use control system, the power is in your hands to solve puzzles and test your skills.

Finish the levels as quickly as you can to add to your medal haul and climb the leaderboard of all your friends!

FEATURES:
- 60 Stunningly rendered 3D courses to test your skills.
- Simple controls with deep mechanics so anyone can pick up and play.
- From flippers to teleporters, there are loads of unique gizmos to guide the balls through levels.
- Tax your brain and solve puzzles by switching the colours of mechanisms.
- Hit your goals quickly to collect all the gold medals.
- Use all your skill and wits to earn achievements.
- Unlock the special Gold Runs for the hardest challenges!

touchy85's comments:

Perchang

Perchang
Genres: Games Puzzle Arcade Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$1.99 USD

Quote:
Welcome to Perchang! A test of skill and puzzle solving across 60 stunning levels.

Exercise your brain and test your coordination to guide the tiny balls to their goal. Activate flippers, magnets, portals, fans, anti-gravity hoops and many more gizmos to complete each mind bending stage. Don't take too long though.... You're on the clock!

Using our unique and easy to use control system, the power is in your hands to solve puzzles and test your skills.

Finish the levels as quickly as you can to add to your medal haul and climb the leaderboard of all your friends!

FEATURES:
- 60 Stunningly rendered 3D courses to test your skills.
- Simple controls with deep mechanics so anyone can pick up and play.
- From flippers to teleporters, there are loads of unique gizmos to guide the balls through levels.
- Tax your brain and solve puzzles by switching the colours of mechanisms.
- Hit your goals quickly to collect all the gold medals.
- Use all your skill and wits to earn achievements.
- Unlock the special Gold Runs for the hardest challenges!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 101.6MB

06-22-2016, 05:12 PM

Love how unique this game is. First you need to figure out how to solve the level and then you need the skill to do it. There are 60 levels and all of them are different, never feels like your playing the same level twice.

06-22-2016, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

Love how unique this game is. First you need to figure out how to solve the level and then you need the skill to do it. There are 60 levels and all of them are different, never feels like your playing the same level twice.
Great Touchy well said, it's great fun this game and it has 600 Achievement points so get em people.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 06-22-2016 at 05:16 PM.
06-22-2016, 05:48 PM
Nothing like this on the App Store. Just outstanding from a visual standpoint, level design and overall package. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
06-22-2016, 07:15 PM
Bought!!! Absolutely stunning and brilliant
06-22-2016, 07:27 PM
I can't find enough positive words to describe Perchang, but the last few posters summed it up!
06-22-2016, 07:53 PM
I've been waiting for this since I read the post here on TA. Buying it now no questions asked.
06-22-2016, 08:00 PM
Bought. No questions asked
06-22-2016, 09:25 PM
I have no questions asked. Bought.
06-22-2016, 10:41 PM
Echoing the three above responses. I'll be back with some answers, however, for those maybe on the fence