★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Into Mirror is FREE today with
AppGratis.com

**Notice: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini currently not supported by this version.

New game by Lemon Jam Studio, the team behind Pursuit of Light.

"Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?"
- Edgar Allan Poe

The year 2076.

Mirror - a virtual world , has completed public beta , and officially entered the commercial stage.

The Mirror Device brings people into the virtual world.

The company behind it, Mirror Group, as a result, became world's largest company.

Mirror World has caught everyone's attention, but there are many hidden secrets.

In Mirror world, who are you?

FEATURES:
-Cyberpunk style platformer
-20 challenging game levels
-Lots of hidden items and rewards waiting to be discovered
-Upgrade and build your powerful character
-Many cyberpunk equipments
-Different kinds of enemies. Beat them with your wits.
-More new chapters and levels coming.

Boardumb's comments:

06-22-2016, 07:33 PM

Addictive platformer.Really worth playing.

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

Last edited by Techzamazing; 06-23-2016 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Replaced demo gameplay with new

06-22-2016, 08:15 PM
Awesome game, played the demo beta, I hope the full version is the same. Something tells me it will live up to my expectations...
06-22-2016, 08:22 PM
Bought it and looking forward to playing it
06-22-2016, 08:36 PM
5 stars! I love the atmosphere, I love the story, I like the music, controls are fine to me (not the best but far good enough) and I really really love the fact that it looks so much like Ghost in the shell! Dev, you made my week, month, summer! Great job!
06-22-2016, 08:39 PM
Interested. Can someone please provide details on the iaps?
06-22-2016, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Interested. Can someone please provide details on the iaps?
You can buy credits to purchase better weapons, headgear etc... But you actually don't need to buy it, you get far enough credits in the game, it's for those who want to cheat or go much faster so unless you're very impatient, no need, it's really not necessary.
06-22-2016, 10:00 PM
I can say I really enjoyed the demo. Now I'm the first one to say I'll purchase items to speed things up if I like the dev and its a permanent purchase but I actually enjoyed this game without speeding anything up. So that says a lot!

Billy
06-22-2016, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
I can say I really enjoyed the demo. Now I'm the first one to say I'll purchase items to speed things up if I like the dev and its a permanent purchase but I actually enjoyed this game without speeding anything up. So that says a lot!

Billy
I'll also purchase an iap too to support the dev a bit more, I love this game that much ^^
06-22-2016, 10:41 PM
Okay, been following this for some time, but missed out on the demo beta. Really hope this game be as high grade as initial impressions are saying! I'm buying now and will snag an IAP too if story holds up. Been craving a little Cyberpunk adventure in my life!