★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DON'T PAY, JUST PLAY!
Feeling Mighty? Set off on an adventure in this unique Puzzle-RPG. Hack, Slash and Match your way to victory! Be the Hero!

FEATURES
- Unleash the ultimate chicken warrior!
- Fight Legendary Bosses!
- Simple tap and swipe controls!
- Upgrade your Weapons and Spells!
- 100% Sponsored! You never pay!

PLAYMIUM
- No IAPs
- No Exploitive Game Mechanics
- Just Fun!

Never pay a cent to get the full game experience! Playmium games are built to be played, and will never ask you to pay. Playmium services are provided by Gigataur Corporation.

----------------------------------------------------------

Visit http://www.playmium.com to find more great sponsored games!

Visit http://www.spinbot.fr to learn more about the developer behind the game!

CONNECT WITH US
Like Playmium on Facebook
Twitter @playmium_games
YouTube Channel - "Let's Playmium"

----------------------------------------------------------

Please be aware that this app contains optional social media links to let you connect with others, push notifications to alert you about in-game events and new content, as well as advertisements from Playmium partners who sponsor your experience.

Privacy Policy -http://gigataur.com/privacy/
Terms of Use -http://gigataur.com/eula/

Boardumb's comments:


06-22-2016, 09:24 PM
#2
I played 5 levels and then it wanted me to watch a video ad to play level 6, so I quit. It also has static pop-up ads every once in a while (I saw two between those first four levels) and opt-in video ads for extra coins. It's unfortunate that they didn't just turn this into a proper (balanced) premium game, as it's actually an interesting concept I haven't seen before. Such a shame.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 06-22-2016 at 09:41 PM.

06-22-2016, 09:28 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: Kendermore, Ansalon
Posts: 1,023
Damn that's sad to hear...I'm on level 3 and was really starting to dig this game. I think it'd be great...I'm not going to watch an ad every 5 levels or so if there's no way to rid them from the game ): sad day
06-22-2016, 09:40 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Damn that's sad to hear...I'm on level 3 and was really starting to dig this game. I think it'd be great...I'm not going to watch an ad every 5 levels or so if there's no way to rid them from the game ): sad day
Yeah, I was recording when it happened and you can hear how confused I was. I kept tapping it, thinking maybe I tapped on the wrong thing to get the pop-up. :/ It's weird the way it makes it seem like you have a choice in the matter.

06-22-2016, 10:04 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 621
I am pretty sure I have seen this game as a 99 cent app before (1-2 years ago?). Can't rune ebb which one though.
06-22-2016, 10:19 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
I am pretty sure I have seen this game as a 99 cent app before (1-2 years ago?). Can't rune ebb which one though.
It used to be called ChouChou Puzzle Adventure and was premium. I bought it and was fun but won't bother with this freemium version.
06-22-2016, 10:21 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,845
Forced ads?

No thanks.
06-22-2016, 10:24 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvaude View Post
It used to be called ChouChou Puzzle Adventure and was premium. I bought it and was fun but won't bother with this freemium version.
Well that sucks. Wish I'd heard of it while it still existed.
06-22-2016, 10:39 PM
#9
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 523
Yeah how dare they try to make a little money off their amazing game filled with fun and hard work that they are giving away for free in a market that demands small developers adopt F2P models or just starve.

/sarcasm off

This game is awesome, so you watch an ad for 30 seconds to help the devs who made it?
How many commercials do you watch while sitting in front of the tv??
06-22-2016, 10:58 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Yeah how dare they try to make a little money off their amazing game filled with fun and hard work that they are giving away for free in a market that demands small developers adopt F2P models or just starve.

/sarcasm off

This game is awesome, so you watch an ad for 30 seconds to help the devs who made it?
How many commercials do you watch while sitting in front of the tv??
Everyone has their limits what they're willing to put up with when they play a game. I've put up with ads in other games, but I simply don't like the way they're utilized here. If you don't mind them, enjoy. I simply won't play.