★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The first real Puzzle-RPG!
You've never played a game like this one, combining the magical experience of an RPG with the strategy of a puzzle game.

Ready to go?
You are Chouchou, heir of the Sacred Rooster Dynasty. Your quest is to travel across the Holy Mountain and free the Sacred Animals from the dark spell cast upon them by the mysterious Evil Master. To achieve your goal, you will have to gain experience and unlock the best weapons, by finishing as many objectives as possible.
But victory wont come so easily! You will need courage and dexterity to align resources on your path, granting you more strength, defense and magic.
And you might even find a few treasures on your path who knows?

-ALIGN swords, shields and jade crystals to acquire more power.
-Achieve super COMBOS and become Ultimate Chouchou!
-FIGHT many enemies and the legendary bosses that will stand in your way.
-INCREASE YOUR LEVEL by collecting XP.
-GET THE BEST EQUIPMENT using the gold coins and XP you will have won along the way.
-Discover all the hidden CHESTS.

Follow Chouchou on Facebook and become his friend:
https://www.facebook.com/MightyMatchPuzzleAdventure

Spinbot cares about your feedback: contact@spinbot.fr

Boardumb's comments:

06-22-2016, 09:24 PM
I played 5 levels and then it wanted me to watch a video ad to play level 6, so I quit. It also has static pop-up ads every once in a while (I saw two between those first four levels) and opt-in video ads for extra coins. It's unfortunate that they didn't just turn this into a proper (balanced) premium game, as it's actually an interesting concept I haven't seen before. Such a shame.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 06-22-2016 at 09:41 PM.

06-22-2016, 09:28 PM
Damn that's sad to hear...I'm on level 3 and was really starting to dig this game. I think it'd be great...I'm not going to watch an ad every 5 levels or so if there's no way to rid them from the game ): sad day
06-22-2016, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedkender View Post
Damn that's sad to hear...I'm on level 3 and was really starting to dig this game. I think it'd be great...I'm not going to watch an ad every 5 levels or so if there's no way to rid them from the game ): sad day
Yeah, I was recording when it happened and you can hear how confused I was. I kept tapping it, thinking maybe I tapped on the wrong thing to get the pop-up. :/ It's weird the way it makes it seem like you have a choice in the matter.

06-22-2016, 10:04 PM
I am pretty sure I have seen this game as a 99 cent app before (1-2 years ago?). Can't rune ebb which one though.
06-22-2016, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
I am pretty sure I have seen this game as a 99 cent app before (1-2 years ago?). Can't rune ebb which one though.
It used to be called ChouChou Puzzle Adventure and was premium. I bought it and was fun but won't bother with this freemium version.
06-22-2016, 10:21 PM
Forced ads?

No thanks.
06-22-2016, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvaude View Post
It used to be called ChouChou Puzzle Adventure and was premium. I bought it and was fun but won't bother with this freemium version.
Well that sucks. Wish I'd heard of it while it still existed.
06-22-2016, 10:39 PM
Yeah how dare they try to make a little money off their amazing game filled with fun and hard work that they are giving away for free in a market that demands small developers adopt F2P models or just starve.

/sarcasm off

This game is awesome, so you watch an ad for 30 seconds to help the devs who made it?
How many commercials do you watch while sitting in front of the tv??
06-22-2016, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Yeah how dare they try to make a little money off their amazing game filled with fun and hard work that they are giving away for free in a market that demands small developers adopt F2P models or just starve.

/sarcasm off

This game is awesome, so you watch an ad for 30 seconds to help the devs who made it?
How many commercials do you watch while sitting in front of the tv??
Everyone has their limits what they're willing to put up with when they play a game. I've put up with ads in other games, but I simply don't like the way they're utilized here. If you don't mind them, enjoy. I simply won't play.