★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Touch, tap, and drag as you take control of the Sun in this casual arcade title. How many stars can you return to the celestial sphere?

New features in version 1.1

- 6 new stars
- Draggable clouds
- Options screen with ability to change game duration
- A new score multiplier power-up
- Improved interface
- Improved gameplay balancing

What people are saying

"Star fusion is a quick one to pick up and figure out, but a hard one to master" - AppsAddicts

I can't stop playing this game! - user review

The game has excellent controls, uses a cool concept i've never seen before - user review

Story

In a not too distant future, hundreds of stars fall from the sky. With the Sun at your disposal, you must collect the stars and return them to the celestial sphere.

Features

Bite size gameplay, perfect for when you have a few minutes to kill
Crisp, vibrant graphics
Retro sound effects and a sweeping orchestral score
Dynamic star creation means that no two games will be the same
10-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Might wanna chill with the random posting of games there, DG. This one looks like it was made by a third grader.

10-11-2009, 10:03 PM
lol, i thought it was a weather app when i first saw it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
lol, i thought it was a weather app when i first saw it
With a title like Star Fusion? "Today, we will be experiencing a light bombardment of neutrinos along with the lovely showers of gamma rays we've been experiencing this summer. Next week, further along the nuclear reaction..."
10-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
With a title like Star Fusion? "Today, we will be experiencing a light bombardment of neutrinos along with the lovely showers of gamma rays we've been experiencing this summer. Next week, further along the nuclear reaction..."
haha very nice I think I'll pass on this Devilshly Good bit busy with soosiz still

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
10-12-2009, 12:18 AM
i agree too looks like it is a game made for my future little kids if i ever have any LOL
10-12-2009, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Might wanna chill with the random posting of games there, DG. This one looks like it was made by a third grader.
ENERTRON likes this.
10-12-2009, 02:06 AM
Quote:
This one looks like it was made by a third grader.
hmm.... Lets wait b see how yours turn out to be
10-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Hi all,

I'm the developer of Star Fusion and whilst those comments did make me chuckle, I can assure you that i'm not in the 3rd grade :-)

Star Fusion was my first game and i'm currently working on my second which has a completely different look to it.

I still recommend that you download Star Fusion (since its free) and let me know what you think. The graphics are designed to match the style of the game.

Give it a go. You never know, you may actually like it :-)

Chris
10-12-2009, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytesizeadventures View Post
Hi all,

I'm the developer of Star Fusion and whilst those comments did make me chuckle, I can assure you that i'm not in the 3rd grade :-)

Star Fusion was my first game and i'm currently working on my second which has a completely different look to it.

I still recommend that you download Star Fusion (since its free) and let me know what you think. The graphics are designed to match the style of the game.

Give it a go. You never know, you may actually like it :-)

Chris
the item is not available in the italian store, is there any particular reason for this?
I'd have given this a try, DG has posted about far worse looking games