★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Blocks are falling onto the balance beam of life. Use a one, or two touch approach, to keep them on top of the platform long enough that they come to life! Three stages are available with hundreds of levels. Sunny, rainy, and windy day stages each come with their own special difficulty levels. As you win, unlock more levels that become progressively harder! You can also try out Endless Mode to compete with others and see how long you can last!

3rd Pinnacle Games's comments:

Balance of Life

3rd Pinnacle Games
Genres: Games Arcade Family Entertainment
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$0.99 USD

Quote:
Blocks are falling onto the balance beam of life. Use a one, or two touch approach, to keep them on top of the platform long enough that they come to life! Three stages are available with hundreds of levels. Sunny, rainy, and windy day stages each come with their own special difficulty levels. As you win, unlock more levels that become progressively harder! You can also try out Endless Mode to compete with others and see how long you can last!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 24MB
06-24-2016, 05:02 AM
We've added a thread giving away FREE PROMO CODES for both the iOS and Android versions.

Touch Arcade Free Code Giveaway Thread - http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=289881

All feedback is encouraged and welcome! Thank you!

3rd Pinnacle Games, LLC
Balance - Family Friendly Coordination Game
iOS - Download Here
Google Play - Download Here
06-24-2016, 05:37 AM
YLLJLJ9KEEMJ redeemed! Thank you so much, I'll try it later on and will write a small review.
06-24-2016, 03:58 PM
Thank you djstout! We love to hear feedback from the community.

3rd Pinnacle Games, LLC
iOS - Download Here
06-25-2016, 12:37 PM
Ok here is what I think, first of all I like the look of it, it's cute and polished but it seems that both the top and bottom of the screen are cut, I play on an iPhone SE and it bugs. The controls are ok but I really want to have an option to invert the controls .otherwise it's a nice timer killer,
06-25-2016, 06:34 PM
Thank you! We will take a look into the screen size to see what we can do about remedying that. As for being a nice time killer, that's exactly what we were going for, so that's great to hear.

3rd Pinnacle Games, LLC
iOS - Download Here