★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[AU, CA] Galaga Wars (by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe)

06-24-2016, 10:32 AM
[AU, CA] Galaga Wars (by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe)

Galaga Wars

BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
Genres: Games Action Arcade

A galaxy on the brink of destruction. Infinite waves of alien enemies. Oneheroic ship.
You know what to do.Fire up the engines, power up the laser chambers as the iconic space-faring
shooter returns for its 35th Anniversary in a shower of laser blasts, breathless barrel-rolls and smoking missiles.
The survival of the universe is once more at stake. They have an alien motherfeet of immense proportions, endless waves of ships bristling with high-tech weaponry and of course the sheer power of the boss Galaga...
You have your finger a device capable of channelling years of arcade skill,honed sci-fi ability and steely determination into a single, ultimate weapon...
● The authentic retro, sci-fi experience returns for Galaga's 35th Anniversary
● Weave through endless waves of original enemies, including the Bee, Butterfly, Scorpion and a many more.
● Evade the treacherous tractor beam of Mother Galaga in battle against the huge alien boss!
● Play as Galaga fighter, as well as other legendary Namco starshipsincluding Xevious, Galaxian, Star Blade and many more.
● Double your firepower by rescuing captured friends ships and merging into twin mode
● Enhance your space-faring abilities by upgrading and levelling up your craft.
● Blast through alien waves with 4 unique abilities per ship including laser, explosive shot, space mines, ghost shield and more.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 74MB

06-24-2016, 10:33 AM

It reminds me chicken Invaders, cool and addictive.

06-24-2016, 11:34 AM
It looks like fun. I hope they release it in the USA soon.

I'm a Galaga nut.

06-24-2016, 12:01 PM
Oh, Man! I can't stand up in front of you guys! I got serious gamer wood! Seeing how nimble that ship is and how fast it shoots has me really turned-on! Can't WAIT to grab this!!!! Want it NOW!!!
06-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Hmm is this really a soft launch ? It is also available in the Dutch Appstore
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0089.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	104522   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0090.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	104523  

Transcending outer space to find another race
06-24-2016, 01:35 PM
Also in the NZ app store too so I'm just downloading it as I have a NZ id along with my normal UK one
06-24-2016, 01:48 PM
Oh man, totally stoked for this one! (Also, wouldn't mind if some developer was inspired to do a similar updated version of Pleiads!)
06-24-2016, 03:09 PM
Cool! I love a bit of Galaga, I just hope Namco support it this time. The last couple of Galaga games (Tekken Galaga and Galaga 30th Collection) were awesome but weren't updated. 30th Collection in particular was an awesome Pac-Man CE style game that was just a few fixes short of greatness.
06-25-2016, 04:17 PM
Hey, by the way when is this gonna be released!
06-26-2016, 10:00 PM
This game is available on NZ . The free to play platform is actually done nice. Bunch of upgades and is a great year for shoot em ups. Phoenix 2 coming out. Sky force , this is awesome