Break Away - A unique game of destructive puzzles and shape creation!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Hondune, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hondune

Hondune Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Hey guys, been working hard on this for several months now, i think its finally time to show it to the public! Its awaiting approval by apple, once it is approved i will set a release date! It will be FREE, and actually free too, not "free but then you have to pay to play for more than 3 minutes or to get more lives" free like so many games seam to be now.

The point of the game is to remember the shape you're givin, then break away blocks to create that shape using a given set of various balls, each with different abilities. All while avoiding obstacles or solving puzzles to use them to your advantage. Hopefully it looks interesting to you all! :)

App Description:
    Code:
    Test your memory, aim, problem solving, and destructive artistic ability in this stress relieving game of shape creation! 
    Destroy blocks using your trusty sling shot to create the shape you're given! Can you remember what it was?

-90 levels with many more on the way! providing hours upon hours of entertainment!

-Destruction! Destroy bricks and cause explosions with unique and fun physics!

-Creative and challenging level design! Using several different types of blocks, obstacles, and ammo!

-Fantastic graphics! See the beauty in simplicity with smooth, relaxing, colorful graphics!

-Test your memory! Can you remember the shape you're supposed to create, or will you have to be shown again?

-Procedurally generated music! Relieve stress with endless procedurally generated ambient music!

-Get creative! With multiple ways to solve each level its up to you to find the best solution!

-Global sharing system! Share your score with any supported app including social media, text, and email!

-Simple intuitive controls! Easy and quick to pick up and play, difficult to master!

-Helpful features! For those difficult areas you cant quite seam to pass!

-Small download size! Lots of content packed into a tiny space!

Attached Files:

2. Hondune

Hondune Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Quick update, the app was rejected by apple for what i believe to be a misunderstanding. I submitted an appeal which will hopefully be accepted so i can set a release date soon!