★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A challenging puzzle game with lasers and 80s electronic music.

Laser Dreams is a puzzle game where you have to guide a laser beam to the target by placing down various items. Bounce the beam off mirrors, place down turns, refract the light with prisms, open gates and switches or teleport through portals. Challenge your intellect in over 80 hand-crafted levels, set in a retro-futuristic world, with great 80s inspired electronic music. And if you are feeling creative, you can even build your own crazy levels to challenge your friends and get a chance for your level and name to be put in the game.

So what are you waiting for? Don't let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday you said tomorrow, but what if tomorrow never comes? Take a deep breath, plug in, sit back and relax. Let your subconscious take control. Let the laser dreams come.

FEATURES
* 80 hand-crafted levels
* easy to learn, hard to master
* awesome 80s electronic music
* intuitive drag and drop controls
* create your own levels in the level editor
* tons of new player created levels
* leaderboards
* save your game progress across all your devices

RedFragment's comments:
Hey there!

I just released my first game. It's a retro-future styled puzzle game where you have to place down items to guide the laser to the target. It starts off pretty simple but gets progressively harder as it introduces more items and concepts. There's also a level editor so you can create your own crazy levels which I can then publish in the game.

It's completely free and with no IAP.

Cheers!



iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/laser-dreams/id1097313394

06-29-2016, 11:25 PM
#2
Nice game, good overall execution and a very decent soundtrack! I like!

06-30-2016, 12:54 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhount View Post
Nice game, good overall execution and a very decent soundtrack! I like!
Thanks, It was fun to make
06-30-2016, 07:58 AM
#4
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1
I think I saw this over on reddit or the Unity forums - great looking game! It's always so tempting to go over the top with bloom and neon glowing effects when working in this style, so I like that you kept the simple clean look so the visuals don't get in the way of the puzzles. Awesome stuff.
06-30-2016, 08:24 AM
#5
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSmiles View Post
I think I saw this over on reddit or the Unity forums - great looking game! It's always so tempting to go over the top with bloom and neon glowing effects when working in this style, so I like that you kept the simple clean look so the visuals don't get in the way of the puzzles. Awesome stuff.
Thank you! The game is made in Cocos2D btw.
06-30-2016, 11:28 AM
#6
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Ibiza
Posts: 26
Sveta

Im enjoying it !

Andor Cry vision 2017
06-30-2016, 02:33 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,728
Fun puzzler. Easy mechanics. Does not appear to have any ads. For a freebie, this is certainly worth a look.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-30-2016, 03:32 PM
#8
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Fun puzzler. Easy mechanics. Does not appear to have any ads. For a freebie, this is certainly worth a look.
Hey, glad you like it! The game does include some un-obtrusive ads though. I dislike ads myself, but unfortunately that's the simplest way to monetize a free game today. The game includes a reward system where you can request to watch a video in exchange for a hint. This is completely optional though.
06-30-2016, 07:51 PM
#9
The propriety leaderboard seems to be stuck in my case. It says 60 points, but I played several levels and still says 60 points. Also, how is the score calculated? I see people with weird scores. And any chance to implement Game Center?
07-01-2016, 12:35 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
The propriety leaderboard seems to be stuck in my case. It says 60 points, but I played several levels and still says 60 points. Also, how is the score calculated? I see people with weird scores. And any chance to implement Game Center?
It might take up to 1h for the scores to update. It's calculated based on how many stars you got. Later levels are worth more.