★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Yu zhuan
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 34.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is a text-based survival strategy game.

A plague struck the Norhlandings people. You are the young lord of Northlanding: Cooper North. You have to lead your people to survive in the plague and attack those zombies.

Yosef.Yu's comments:

To embed a youtube video:

--------------------------------------------------------------

New version:1.2 has been updated to fix some UI bugs.
Thanks for your replies.
06-27-2016, 01:21 PM
I'm checking this one out to see how well the gameplay mechanics work - not too bad so far.

However, I'm completely ignoring the text-based storyline aspect of the game as the English translation is quite bad, small sample: "It just likes in the hell. Only very very few people survivals."
06-27-2016, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
I'm checking this one out to see how well the gameplay mechanics work - not too bad so far.

However, I'm completely ignoring the text-based storyline aspect of the game as the English translation is quite bad, small sample: "It just likes in the hell. Only very very few people survivals."
Thanks for your comments.
Yes, I am sorry to accept that you are right. My English is not so good enough. I am an indie developer from China. I made this game in my bedroom.
As for your sample, I think it should be: THERE just likes in the hell. Only few people SURVIVED. Is it correct? I will fix this in next version.

And I suggest you to read some text storyline. After all this is a totally text-based game. With no graph, I can totally focus on the gameplay and also the story.
The gameplay likes Banished a little. I played this game and it inspired me to make Survive at Northlanding.
06-30-2016, 01:59 PM
The game is not playable

neither on the IPhone 4s nor on the IPad Air. The GUI is completely wrong, only pieces of text, not a Gui. I can't read the text because it is only a pile of debris, it has nothing to do with the screenshots. It is a chiz to release this piece of software at the apple store and charge a price. And it is very slow. Again, the Gui is not as the screenshots, it is a pile of text debris. I have never seen such a piece of software at the apple store. Send me your email address and i send you screenshots if you like.

Last edited by DetlevH; 06-30-2016 at 02:15 PM.
06-30-2016, 08:35 PM
DetlevH. I am sorry to here that. I have ever test the game on a itouch4 and it ran well. I have pm my e-mail to you. Thanks a lot for you to send the sreenshot. I will fix it ASAP.
07-03-2016, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetlevH View Post
neither on the IPhone 4s nor on the IPad Air. The GUI is completely wrong, only pieces of text, not a Gui. I can't read the text because it is only a pile of debris, it has nothing to do with the screenshots. It is a chiz to release this piece of software at the apple store and charge a price. And it is very slow. Again, the Gui is not as the screenshots, it is a pile of text debris. I have never seen such a piece of software at the apple store. Send me your email address and i send you screenshots if you like.
New version 1.2 has been updated to fix your problem. You can check it again now.