★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Adventures of Mana $13.99 -> $9.99

06-27-2016, 04:39 PM
Adventures of Mana $13.99 -> $9.99

First price drop, I believe. Sorely tempted by this. Shaun points out on Twitter that you can now play the original music in-game instead of the remix album, which is tempting to someone like me who played the original so long ago...
06-27-2016, 09:28 PM
I love love the original as a kid. I actually traded it in to Electronics Boutique when I was probably twelve along with Final Fantasy Legends 1 and 2 AND Parappa the Rapper. Aside from a relationship or two, that was the greatest mistake of my life. But something is nagging me to not get this...some sort of red flag in the back of my mind. I could've sworn I had heard a few rough spots about this release. Convince me otherwise if you can
06-30-2016, 03:09 PM
Well, it literally just released on PS Vita for $13.99. So if you prefer to play with buttons, that's the way to go. It looks great and runs 60fps on Vita, too.

Most impressions from users are positive. The game is simple, being practically a 3D reskin of the Game Boy original. Some users have complained about the cumbersome menu navigation as it still has the usability issues of being designed for a 2-Button handheld.