App description: #1 Adventure Game USA

"Nick Chase: A Detective Story is worth every penny and is one of the best adventure/hidden object games on the iPhone."
www.slidetoplay.com

"No other hidden object game provides so much variety and weaves it together in such an interesting story."
Awarded the Gold Award from www.pocketgamer.co.uk!

"...if you enjoy mystery games, this is the best I have seen on the iPhone."
www.appvee.com

"This is another game that came to me completely off of the radar, but was a very pleasant surprise."
The Current Gamer

"This game packs solid gameplay"
Mobile Tech Review

Nick Chase, a hard-boiled Private Investigator, is in need of a job. Lucky for him, one arrives from a man known only as The Collector. Solve a variety of puzzles and find hidden clues to uncover the mystery behind the missing manuscript penned by Leonardo Di Vinci. Explore gorgeous hand drawn scenes with a gritty film noir style in this one of a kind Adventure game where everyone is a suspect!

Features

Plays like an interactive film noir graphic novel
Use your own detective skills to find evidence and solve puzzles
Beautiful hand drawn scenes
Exciting film noir setting
Listen to your iPod library while playing with fully integrated OS3 music controls.

Discover more from Big Fish Games!

Were big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day! on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.

We have many other great iPhone games including:
Secret Mission: The Forgotten Island
Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors
PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville
Amazon: Hidden Expedition
Awakening: The Dreamless Castle
Big City Adventure: New York City
Azada
Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries
Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror
Atlantis Sky Patrol
Cooking Quest

You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com!

Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter

Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

10-12-2009, 03:51 AM
Looks interesting but I'd probably like to try out a lite version first before considering a buy. I'd wanna make sure the game is not boring and that the gameplay is not too much of a hidden object game.

10-12-2009, 03:51 AM
Wow, really like the comic book art style.

Beta tester for: Minigore, Defender Chronicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGamer View Post
10-12-2009, 04:00 AM
This is great game big fish, but please, please port mystery case files to the iphone! Or even better: make a new one just for idevices, like you did for the ds.
10-12-2009, 04:30 AM
Yeah, it does look really nice. Requires 3.0, though, and I have chosen not to upgrade until the wifi issues are addressed...
Sigh.
10-12-2009, 04:50 AM
Wanted to TOFTT but not in my store yet

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
10-12-2009, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Looks interesting but I'd probably like to try out a lite version first before considering a buy. I'd wanna make sure the game is not boring and that the gameplay is not too much of a hidden object game.
I've played this game on the PC and it's fun. It's a new sort of hidden object game which is referred to as an interactive hidden object game (IHOG). There are items to find which go into an inventory, which you then have to figure out how to use. There are also more traditional hidden objects to find.

In addition, this game has great puzzles. If a light version doesn't show up here, you can download a PC demo from the Big Fish Game website.

Last edited by joehunt; 10-12-2009 at 05:09 AM.
10-12-2009, 05:10 AM
I'm very interesting in this new game since i have played the Buckingham Palace: Hidden Mysteries.
10-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Wanted to TOFTT but not in my store yet
This is getting annoying. The crappiest ugly arse games are always available right away but good quality games such as this, dots by cobra mobile and a few others are always delayed.

Noted on my to-get list. Love the looks of this.
10-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
This is getting annoying. The crappiest ugly arse games are always available right away but good quality games such as this, dots by cobra mobile and a few others are always delayed.

Noted on my to-get list. Love the looks of this.
Dang, I was excited reading the descriptions, then scrolling down I saw it hasn't arrived at our store. This is really very annoying. With any luck it'll come to Asia within one week. Guess I'll settle with Shrek Kart today.