★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: IT Harmony
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ESCALADER Arcade Game for iPhone/iPod touch. control character's movement by accelerometer. you can enjoy 50 stages in this game.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

10-12-2009, 10:48 AM
He's stuck in the chamber of secrets?!

Where have I heard that before...

10-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
He's stuck in the chamber of secrets?!

Where have I heard that before...
Apparently these chambers must not be very secret if people keep getting stuck in them I guess I don't really get the point of the game though. You just wander through the levels flipping switches?

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre
10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Flip the switches and the exit at the right bottom corner opens, I suppose.
11-09-2009, 10:33 PM
on sale for 99 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
11-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Since no one seemed to want to actually TOFTT this, I decided to. Once a game goes down to 99 cents I'm a little bit more willing That being said, I'd put the 99 cents towards something else. The game looks decent enough, as evidenced by the screen shots. Ravenblack hit the nail on the head in terms of game play description: hit all the levers to unlock the door at the bottom of the screen. There are two problems with this concept. First, the timing of the guards makes it almost impossible to get the levers. In all fairness, though, that might not be the real issue. That brings me to problem number two - the controls are awful. You have to use tilt controls, and it's clear that the game doesn't calibrate very well, because unless you hold real still you character is very jittery. The worse problem, however, is that in order to climb a ladder you have to hold your device almost perpendicular with the floor. I'm sure you can see where this is going. There might be something to this game if they clean up the tilt controls and add a touch screen alternative, but at the moment it's not really playable.

Eric Pankoke
Mobile Games Reviewer: Rusty Sabre, TouchMyApps
Blog: iPhone Life
Twitter: RustySabre