★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Politaire - Need beta testers! \\ ( ^ o ^ ) //

06-29-2016, 12:19 AM
Politaire - Need beta testers! \\ ( ^ o ^ ) //

Dear all,

I would love to annouce my recent work, a Solitaire & Poker blended, Politaire.

All information about Politaire can be found here: www.playpolitaire.com

My goal is to keep everything simple as much as it can, a Solitaire game that make people feel like they're actually hold a hand in their real hand and play a solo game with a deck of cards.

Politaire tried to provide enough space for player to play more easy than other solitaire game with tiny touch space & many card. In Politaire, player only need to device 5 big cards in their one hand.

Politaire gameplay is also simple, making winning hand (based on Poker's rule), but the combo system & the come back of discarded cards creating a vary strategies to score and it's the thing that player can talk about.

If anyone that love this type of game, you can join me during the beta test which is opening now.

I hope that Politaire will be fine to release by July-14.

Hope that you will like it!
Ell Tee

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
06-29-2016, 11:50 AM
Sure sign me up to test it out ! =]

06-29-2016, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
Sure sign me up to test it out ! =]
So, can you share your Testflight ID with us?

Pine Entertainment
06-29-2016, 12:04 PM
Played my first game:

Great production values. Menus are very clean, clear & look fantastic. The cards & controls are great. Left handed option is nice (I am a southpaw). Having tons of statistics is perfect for this type of game.

Question, will there be an IAP to remove ads?

So far I love it!!! I will keep playing, & keep talking!!!

Last edited by ShinHadoukin; 06-29-2016 at 12:13 PM.
06-29-2016, 12:04 PM
Oh, Statistic should be Statistics in the menu & the list.
06-29-2016, 12:05 PM
This game is great!
Love everything so far. It runs smoothly and I haven't encountered any bugs yet.

Are there card front and back unlock options yet?
06-29-2016, 12:06 PM
I like the Nightime option but I don't really like the dots (stars) in the background. I want the darker colors, no "stars"/dots.
06-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Looks interesting! Would to help test it out, my TestFlight ID is justindlashley@gmail.com.
06-29-2016, 12:26 PM
I see that if you click for a Double Deck game you pay 1.99 with no more ads & card backs!!! Awesome!!! Is that something that can be bought during testing? I don't want to pay twice when it's released but for 1.99 for everything I'm all in. A few typing things & no stars in night mode, a Pair is called Twins in the stats, which is strange to me....but all those little things & this game is perfect!
06-29-2016, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinHadoukin View Post
I see that if you click for a Double Deck game you pay 1.99 with no more ads & card backs!!! Awesome!!! Is that something that can be bought during testing? I don't want to pay twice when it's released but for 1.99 for everything I'm all in. A few typing things & no stars in night mode, a Pair is called Twins in the stats, which is strange to me....but all those little things & this game is perfect!
Thanks for raising this! I will have it fixed soon!

With a beta release, I think that you can purchase iAP without any fee (I remembered that while performing beta testing for Rise of Heroes, beta testers can freely buy iAP without any changes).

Twins is a hand in Double Deck while you have a pair with 2 same cards. Is it ok to call it that way? :P

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)